Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel gets kicked out of a bar for greeting foid

Suicide Sheep

Suicide Sheep

Proud NA KHHV Supremacist
★★★★★
Video is already at the correct timestamp, just click play. :feelsbadman:
I decided to post this here because we often forget that behind the various texts we read here, there are human beings just like him struggling in life.
Besides, for me, seeing incels courageous enough to film themselves is a good (albeit brutal) cope. Like, can you imagine being harassed in a public place for being courageous enough to say "hi" to Stacy? What would you even do?
Feel free to watch the rest of the video as well, it's really brutal.

Last edited:
If you were ugly, women just hate you for absolutely no reason (the same thing may happen if one were autistic).

If you were ugly, women just hate you for absolutely no reason (the same thing may happen if one were autistic).
My case. I have the ability of making women go silent when I join the social circle.

My case. I have the ability of making women go silent when I join the social circle.
women are too stupid, they have absolutely no logic, everything is just emotion and cognitive biases. Complete fucking idiots. Legit monkeys, they use monkey brain over their actual brains.

it's literally the fucking glasses which makes him an incel. Glasses are the biggest SMV killer because of the nerd, gamer or weirdo stereotype.

women are too stupid, they have absolutely no logic, everything is just emotion and cognitive biases. Complete fucking idiots. Legit monkeys, they use monkey brain over their actual brains.
Who is stupid then? Women for thinking like animals or soy men for putting them in charge?

it's literally the fucking glasses which makes him an incel. Glasses are the biggest SMV killer because of the nerd, gamer or weirdo stereotype.
Girls love a chad in glasses.

Girls love a chad in glasses.
do you know how rare it is for a CHAD to wear glasses ? The only people I see with glasses are subhumans such as myself with messed up genetics. CHAD could rot for 10 years straight starring at a screen and he won't need fucking glasses.

do you know how rare it is for a CHAD to wear glasses ? The only people I see with glasses are subhumans such as myself with messed up genetics. CHAD could rot for 10 years straight starring at a screen and he won't need fucking glasses.
Chad can also afford laser eye surgery. I had it, it's much easier and safer than say a hair transplant.

He seems to be balding too.

Chad can also afford laser eye surgery. I had it, it's much easier and safer than say a hair transplant.
Really? How old were you when you decided to do eye surgery and is it expensive as fuck?

Screen doesn't cause eye problems only fatigued focus which can worsen your eyesight but it's reversible with eye exercises

When I see someone with glasses, they usually have flawed genetics ( bad skin, paleness... ).
Good-looking people rarely wear glasses.

Really? How old were you when you decided to do eye surgery and is it expensive as fuck?
3.5k AUD per eye (I only got one eye done) but it'd be much cheaper in non-western country. Although really 3.5k is still cheap enough where I wouldn't risk it and get it done in a developed country. I was 28 and it works very well to this day.

When I see someone with glasses, they usually have flawed genetics ( bad skin, paleness... ).
Good-looking people rarely wear glasses.
It's more height based. Tall people are superior in vision (and basically everything else) to short people:

Yes, taller people tend to have better eyesight, especially when it comes to middle-distance vision. This is because they have a higher vantage point, which gives them a better view of objects in the distance. Additionally, taller people tend to have larger eyeballs, which can also contribute to better vision.

A study published in the journal "Ophthalmology" found that taller people were better at correctly identifying the location of targets in their middle-distance vision (between three and 20 meters). The study's authors believe that this is because taller people have a better sense of depth perception, which is the ability to judge the distance between objects.

Another study, published in the journal "Vision Research", found that taller people were less likely to be nearsighted. Nearsightedness is a condition in which people have difficulty seeing objects that are far away. The study's authors believe that this is because taller people have longer eyeballs, which allows them to focus light more effectively on the retina.

However, it is important to note that height is not the only factor that affects eyesight. Other factors, such as genetics, environmental factors, and lifestyle choices, can also play a role. So, while taller people may tend to have better eyesight, it is not a guarantee.

Here are some other factors that can affect eyesight:

No 20/20 for your face

Yes, though I enjoy dealing with them.

The only men who can pull them off are chads. Then they're considered smart looking with them on.

The only men who can pull them off are chads. Then they're considered smart looking with them on.
of course. Some foids even would accuse you of being a pedophile just because you've got glasses.

This video hurts to watch cause he doesn't deserve to be an incel. He's just a normal guy in a really fucked up society.

This video hurts to watch cause he doesn't deserve to be an incel. He's just a normal guy in a really fucked up society.
He doesn't even look that ugly to me.

I'm mute right now. I don't care for your closeness, as it has no substance.

If you have really bad vision -5 or really far sighted it fucks up the face by distorting it heavily, it can turn a HTN into a normie or even LTN, only chad looks good in his glasses with mild vision problems that draws the eyes to his cheekbones and eyebrows while truecels gets bug eyes and magnifying glasses / coke bottles

If you have really bad vision -5 or really far sighted it fucks up the face by distorting it heavily, it can turn a HTN into a normie or even LTN, only chad looks good in his glasses with mild vision problems that draws the eyes to his cheekbones and eyebrows while truecels gets bug eyes and magnifying glasses / coke bottles
mine are exactly -5 on the right eye. It's over for me unless I surgerymaxxed in the future. Will try to save up some money because It's mandatory for me.

women only date fat retards its truly a shame. if they didnt date retarded men we would colonize space by now

mine are exactly -5 on the right eye. It's over for me unless I surgerymaxxed in the future. Will try to save up some money because It's mandatory for me.
I have -10 and astigmatism so glasses really fuck me up, they make my quite big eyes look like little beady rat eyes and the whole midface and cheeks look compact, I have had lenses for a long time and I recommend them to all near sighted nerds like I

I have -10 and astigmatism so glasses really fuck me up, they make my quite big eyes look like little beady rat eyes and the whole midface and cheeks look compact, I have had lenses for a long time and I recommend them to all near sighted nerds like I
I also have astigmatism but my doctor told me that lens are not recommended for me and to stick to glasses. That however does not mean that I won't do it because I am tired of being seen like a nerd or creep just because of fucking glasses. It's brutal for eyecels like us. I need the fucking surgery.

I agree with the notion that it's rare Chad had or develops bad vision, but please remember it's only heritable items that are or are not attractive, and since when has any baby you've known been born innately with a pair of glasses or designer clothes.
Cope.

Is this not the case for most people in here u think :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
I legit became more non-nt from the shit environment in this shit soyciety.

If I had a gf in my early teens or even mid 20's I believe I would have developed normally into a healthy citizen.
Now im a mentally ill freak bearly living in society anymore. Since self checkout in supermarkets became a thing I dont interact with any humans anymore

Been kicked out of a bar for talking to Stacy before.

What a way to knock a man down! These events push people to go out on a stabbing spree outside bars