Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel incel gets his first kiss

OMG MEXICAN ANDY MY NIGGA ASCENDED LOL

I've never seen a "hickey" before this. It looks painful.

Is that a hooker?

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHICANTFUCKING BREATHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH SUPERCRINGE
tenor.gif

This is suifuel, not lifefuel.

Bitch wants to tie him up too.

Wasting my time gymcelling when I should be getting fat as hell and making awkward YouTube videos.

What are you on dude that's absolutely pathetic, 100% sui fuel

Bitch wants to tie him up too.

Wasting my time gymcelling when I should be getting fat as hell and making awkward YouTube videos.
I think she wanted to tie him up so he won't touch her. It seemed like she did this video to virtue signal and "prove" not all femoids are shallow sluts, even though she couldn't bare to kiss him on the mouth and only gave him a few second hickey. And the worse thing is if she took off her makeup she'd be his looksmatch, he might be above her looksmatch because he's younger.

Last edited:
Change the fucking tag. This is SuicideFuel

fatcel = volcel

I think she wanted to tie him up so he won't touch her. It seemed like she did this video to virtue signal and "prove" not all femoids are shallow sluts, even though she couldn't bare to kiss him on the mouth and only gave him a few second hicky. And the worse thing is if she took off her makeup she'd be his looksmatch, he might be above her looksmatch because he's younger.
True, it's all fakey, but in the moment he could still pretend. Would cream my pants if that happened to me.