Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel gets caught trying to meet a teenage girl, makes a fool out of himself faking a heart attack.

i saw this, look at the comments theyre so mean

Knowing the age pill would have saved him. Lol at him thinking prime jb want balding fat old sub5 men. They want Chico and Bieber.

catfishing like this should be illegal

looks like he has mental problems, these cruel normies harassed him for 80 minutes.

anyway it's 2018, you have to be retarded to agree to meet up with any underage "girl" you meet in a chat room, 99% chance it's a sting op.

LMAO look at all the virtue signalers in the comments bullying an ugly mentally ill man. One of the cunts essentially says, "wow all these guys look like stereotypical creeps."

No shit. If any "creepy pedo" was a huge handsome Chad, the white knights would back down and the females would suck his dick right then and there. No footage would exist.

It reminds me of how reddit and twitter only mock nazis who are bald manlets. If a nazi looked like Thor you can bet they'd all fuck off.

Last edited:
First comments are always the worst on videos like this. I bet she thinks a lot of innocent ugly people are pedophiles.

Also why is there no sound?

Any straight man could want to fuck a girl of 14 or 16, this is not pedophilia. But incel in the video is very dumb.

It reminds me of how reddit and twitter only mock nazis who are bald manlets. If a nazi looked like Thor you can bet they'd all fuck off.

hahaha so true. Again the case with the ... what do you call it, #Time'sUp scandal last year. Every single man that was accused was fat, old, bald and in many cases, all three. As if fuckers like Zac Efron and Chris Pratt don't pull shit ten times worse.

Last edited:
A man like him will be brutally humiliated, treated as a disgusting predatory beast undeserving of life or breath, and made an example of for any other of us males who get any "funny thoughts" about "expressing our male sexuality boldly and unashamedly" - yet let's not forget about the string of female teachers being exposed for having sex with their 15 year old students - that doesn't even make a ripple in the normie-o-spere.

He was obviously totally entraped. Can't help but feel sorry for him even though he's an idiot for trying this.

Fucking normie vigilantes build up my [ragefuel] meter. I would fucking stab those fucks a dozen times without hesitation if they got in my face like that

And if he was some George Strait daddy chad thered be literally no issue.

Looks

He just wanted a qt jb,nothing wrong with that other than he was ugly.

He did nothing wrong

Wow a channel dedicated to humiliating sub8 men.

they deserve that for being such dumbass incels. Like do they really think a real jb will want a relationship with a 50 something year old fatcel. JFL at their delusions

These videos are made to make fun of them not to raise awareness, hate these people they get off on bullying incels

>be a scrawny old man
>be lonely and depressed
>want to find love
>try to find love
>moralfags step up
>moralfags place a decoy
>moralfags exploit your human needs
>you get deceived for their own amusement
>get vilified by society
>your life is almost ruinied as it gets uploaded to jewtube
>"haha the world is a nice place you need a positive outlook on life :)"

Entertainment incarnate this is.

A real lack of empathy out in normiedom. He wants what any man would want, but he's ugly so let's rip on him. Sickening.

These videos are made to make fun of them not to raise awareness, hate these people they get off on bullying incels
Entrapment, bullying. Nasty normies.

Fucking whiteknight cucks, I want to kill them.

my heart aches for him. Can't win as an ugly male.

Guys like this are pretty stupid though, stop looking for young teens that have a family, etc. If you are willing to do the ground work or even ask around (be smart about it) you can find out where homeless children usually "hang out", probably at a homeless shelter, or some crap area where they usually go dumpster diving for food, etc.

Then you can just walk around scoping out and waiting to find the perfect one, nobody is going to notice or care when you invite her back to a hotel for a hot bath and some food to eat. Hebephiles need to stop targeting children from online because that's what they expect these days, they expect you to be lazy, naive and straight forward, you need a more strategic approach, an approach that has some risk and effort involved but it'll likely work out better than 99% of these "online meetups".

I could never see myself falling for this shit, I'm always left wondering why they don't just target homeless children, there has to be at least one cute homeless girl out there.

Ugly = creepy

In the current year, you can have your life ruined (like his already wasn't) by an imaginary foid

LMAO look at all the virtue signalers in the comments bullying an ugly mentally ill man. One of the cunts essentially says, "wow all these guys look like stereotypical creeps."

No shit. If any "creepy pedo" was a huge handsome Chad, the white knights would back down and the females would suck his dick right then and there. No footage would exist.

looks like he has some mental issues

This is a RARE example of someone who's even uglier than I am. If every other male on the planet looked like him, I would be Chad.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think there's something to the "if you missed out on teenage love you're sexually stunted forever" meme. JFL if they think I'm ashamed of it though.

Entrapment like "To Catch a Predator" should be illegal or renamed to "to catch an incel"

tyger getting caught:

I bet they use pictures of overly developed hot 14 years old with massive boobs and stuff too. If you look at some of the chat logs it's clearly entrapment. Normies just love bullying & seeing desperate ugly men suffer, it's in their genes.

Last edited:
such ERFUEL, 21 years old youngcel life ruined by some fat inceltears cucks
"I'm not built for jail"

Last edited:
man the self righteous uncompassionate little rat retards in the comments... shit like that disturbs me and makes me want to rip faces.

man the self righteous uncompassionate little rat retards in the comments... shit like that disturbs me and makes me want to rip faces.

legit

those normies almost made this fat oldcel get run over by a bus

normalnigger logic: a sub-7 male had a conversation with an imaginary forbidden fruit=he was preparing to commit a crime
These people have rabies. Look out for yourself online and in public.

>1 hour and 20 minutes

What the fuck nigga you crazy if you think I'm gonna watch that shit.

It's insane. The main issue women have with incels fucking 14 year olds is that they're ugly as shit. Normies and society at large condemn lonely mentally ill men just for being ugly while wanting love. I hope I'm able to leech off their tax dollars all day as a welfare recipient.

Kek. This bluepilled incel actually thought a hot JB would want him. These guys are so fucking stupid.

You'll never get a prime jb in the west. It's over. We've missed out on teen love. The lack of intimacy from a girl your own age when you were growing up damages you in unfathomable ways. I'm pretty sure that's how the so called "pedophiles" are born. You'll spend the rest of your life trying to link together the two ends of your life, adolescence to adulthood, in a futile attempt to live what you have never experienced. Many of us have or will be caught on that trap.