Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel gets arrested

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/ppSwfOtLR1Y

[UWSL]After approaching women and being slightly"inappropriate" a woman threw a shoe at him. He pepper sprayed her and now he is being arrested. This is what will happen to you if you are incel and you are approaching women. While chad could literally pull out his dick and they wouldnt care.[/UWSL]

jfl being arrested for trying to get laid, this world

but well deserved for the redpill copers, we told em for ages its over :feelzez:

Whats ironic the incel dude mogs the living shit out of the soy angry simp youtuber

Free him :reeeeee:
He did nothing wrong

jfl being arrested for trying to get laid, this world

but well deserved for the redpill copers, we told em for ages its over :feelzez:

Whats ironic the incel dude mogs the living shit out of the soy angry simp youtuber
penguinz is literally 5'6. JFL:feelsLSD::blackpill:

To be fair, he really took it too far. I mean I found it very entertaining and that bitch deserved to be pepper sprayed, but you can't expect to get away with this shit.

I also think he could've easily got laid. He doesn't look too bad, he's white and he is low-inhib as fuck. He should just move to a easier sexual market place than California or whereever he was.

To be fair, he really took it too far. I mean I found it very entertaining and that bitch deserved to be pepper sprayed, but you can't expect to get away with this shit.

I also think he could've easily got laid. He doesn't look too bad, he's white and he is low-inhib as fuck. He should just move to a easier sexual market place than California or whereever he was.
Based

California is easy. Bunch of manlets and latino/asian people. A white guy in california can easily get women if over 6ft

He is tall, white, with robust frame and skull and decent face, he could get a gf, he will eventually.

selfe defense = arrested

and no normies, words aren't a reason to throw a shoe on one person

California is easy. Bunch of manlets and latino/asian people. A white guy in california can easily get women if over 6ft
But he is 5'6. So it's not easy for him. Also if it was easy then why did ER go ER :waitwhat:

He dindu nuffin. Free him.

selfe defense = arrested

and no normies, words aren't a reason to throw a shoe on one person

Misandrists don't care about self-defense, if a toilet attacks a man the toilet is ALWAYS presumed to be in the right. If a 6'7 toilet attacks a 4'8 man then society will still take the side of "the weak little toilet who deserves our sympathy". :blackpill:

Misandrists don't care about self-defense, if a toilet attacks a man the toilet is ALWAYS presumed to be in the right. If a 6'7 toilet attacks a 4'8 man then society will still take the side of "the weak little toilet who deserves our sympathy". :blackpill:
true, also if he was a chad the toilets would have laughted at his jokes

Our brocel sacrificed for us

arrested for self defence , JUST BC HE IS UGLY , Omgegalul at this fucking World. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Good luck pleading self defense against unarmed females.

The guy was being an obnoxious asshole, and not in the dark-triad way he probably wanted to emulate.

That should not be a crime, though. Especially since he did back up when told to. He will still lose though, no judge on Earth will say it was ok to pull out pepper spray in these circumstances.

Apparently he even recorded it himself. Talk about being a dumbass.

He's no incel tho

My thoughts exactly. This was incredibly unwise of him, especially when he was the one to have instigated it all from the get-go.

Last edited:
Back the fuck u- PSSSSHHHHHHHHHH :feelskek::feelskek:

fuckin legend

This,only fakecels would say that someone with that face is a incel.
I don't just say it because of his face tho, there are actual videos of him having sex, I believe one was even a threesome, or so I've heard.

Damn his content was good, thats unfortunate that they caught him