Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel fucks dog while dad posts it online

This is what uncontrolled, rampant female hypergamy has done to us. Young men have to resort to raping dogs because even a 1/10 female is too good for an average guy

I love how at the end "for my dog and my son" his child is second to the dog.
But hypergamy at its finest. Now pushing men to dogs... and that's wrong but women brag about it constantly and fine...

Thank goodness I'm just cursed with ugliness and not insanity
Still blessed :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Thank goodness I'm just cursed with ugliness and not insanity
Still blessed :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
cool profile pic bro
1290.jpg

Kill Your Mother, Rape Your Dog

Well, guess j¡his son is a fucking furfag lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He's such a cuck acting like his son isn't fucked in the head, if that was my son I'd stomp on his skull until it cracks and wrench his teeth out
This is fucking disgusting. No amount of truecel justifies this shit.

Raping women, yeah... but this is a fucking innocent animal.
That is some crazy shit for real.
Reminds me of the time I watched a video called 2 guys 1 horse and Kenneth Pinyan took it up the ass from the other horse. I won't go too much into that though but you guys probably know what it is.
That degenerate son should be lashed in public
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

plot twist actually the dad fucked the dog and feels guilty about it

The point of this topic is that its the fault of women rejecting him that made him do that. Notice how nobody asked if he had a gf. We already know he is incel, and the dogpill is how he copes. He is too weak to rape a human so he fucks his dog.
Still not justified at all to rape your family dog. It's funny how so many incels claim that we're "just trying to have a normal life, but ugliness denies me everything". Thats true for sure, and inceldom obviously ruins your mental health but this is out of the frame man...

This dude fucking the dog out of sexual desperation is not better than women getting fucked by dogs out of sexual 'desperation' tbh

Last edited:
Sodomitious and counterfeit

Ah one of the most famous larps on leddit. Its not real boyos tbh

I bet dog,mom and son having threesome

Still not justified at all to rape your family dog. It's funny how so many incels claim that we're "just trying to have a normal life, but ugliness denies me everything". Thats true for sure, and inceldom obviously ruins your mental health but this is out of the frame man...

This dude fucking the dog out of sexual desperation is not better than women getting fucked by dogs out of sexual 'desperation' tbh
cope, he had nowhere to put that sexual energy. looks like he ascended after though too.

cope, he had nowhere to put that sexual energy. looks like he ascended after though too.
From that logic the whole forum should raise a wave of dop raping thoughout the world. Just dont fuck a dog man wtf

From that logic the whole forum should raise a wave of dop raping thoughout the world. Just dont fuck a dog man wtf
I wouldn't fuck a dog, and most of us don't go ER. The point is that it can happen, and we have to raise awareness of the incel problem.

There's so many of these! :feelskek: it's so goofy!

Honestly it just sounds like his son is massive degenerate, and his dad did nothing wrong.

Okay man this is too ridiculous, now men resort to dogs dude wtf. This is the point of no return in a society