Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel from the Netherlands goes to SEA and ascends with a 18 year old cutie.

Incel ? where is incel ? I guess you posted the wrong video

He looks man blet, not fag like me

I don't know if I'd call it ascending when the girls in Bangkok are all prostitues and whores but okay...
(FYI they all lose their virginity BEFORE age 13 over there...)

He's normie tier.

Kinda looks like Jsanza when he broke his limiter in the looksmaxxing arc.

He's at least a 6/10 and cringe af

Sorry, where is the incel in this video? All I see is a tall athletic handsome chad.

Normie goes through an enormous expense to have sex with a prostitute even though prostitution is already legal in his country.

What's his username here?

I hope he gets stabbed to death fuck this degenerate piece of shit all JBWmaxxers are pathetic

I would like to find out if I'm a locationcel but Thailand is too far away and looks dangerous.

Jfl, at calling having sex with a prostitute in thailand acsending.

God I hate threads like these were high tier normies are potrayes as incels and just appl JBw theory and it’s celebrated like a fucking surprise

"Patience is key to Happiness."
dude I swear I hate it how they are having it so easy I FUCKING HATE IT REEEEEEEEEEEE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
He's legit in his first week fucking 18 yo qt thai girl I don't know what to say I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT

Lifefuel for fakecels you mean

This guy is high tier normie. No bodily malformations or asymmetries are visible in the videos.

This again boils down to the discussion if mentalcels can be classified as incels. When a white mentalcel goes to the third or second world he will be surrounded by native holes. This will boost his ego tremendously. But it is not ascencion, a non-NT individual can never have a meaningful and loving relation to another human.

I have an unsymmetrical face.. I have a squint in my left eye and muscle loss in the left side of my face. It's honestly insulting to have you call this obvious normie an Incel.

If he is happy now good for him.

god the west is so fucked up that even guy in vid has to go to sea to get a foid, man fuck this world

Kinda looks like Jsanza when he broke his limiter in the looksmaxxing arc.
That was the first thing that crossed my mind after seeing his face.

This guy posts here? this forum is a joke. There are no incels in this place.

He is Chadlite. As most white males are.

Noodlewhores doesn't count as ascension

He might have been locationcel, people forget some people are average/above average looking but still get rejected by sub 3 females where they live, and it takes years upon and years of work and effort to escape that.

Suifuel for ethnics

Attachments

• 92a.png
    92a.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 69