Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15-19 year-old girls are so hot

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date
I'm 34 now. And I will "always" prefer 18 year old-foids.:ahegao: Even if I live to 80 fucking! years old.

Last edited:
Girls' physically peak at 15-19. They're hottest when they're young and thin with slight curves, developed breasts and bush. 15-year-old Anne Frank had the most amazing body in my opinion. She was so cute. I'm 18.
Very true.

Ciara Horan is probably the prime example of a foid peaking at age 15 and hitting the wall by age 20.
IMG 0629
IMG 0630

IMG 0631

How do you expect us to believe this theory without any photographic evidence?
I don't want to get banned but.
JTB Headshots21
PcVYH4AGfLva7Qo0R oNaoliSmRVDJkzgkuBELjkyhM
Thumbnail img 1812
Kessler crop 1024x640

How do you expect us to believe this theory without any photographic evidence?
this would make a great pick-up line

historically speaking, it was normal to marry girls that young its only recently in our history with agecucks and feminists that ruined it

It should have been me! Where’s my young virgin wife. :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Never forget what these Jews, feminists and Cucks took from us.

isn't the wall 16
also i know ya'll are like ironic in a lot of this, but it doesn't make sense to want to date a 15 year old, you will not relate to them at all, they have no life expereince.

you will not relate to them at all, they have no life expereince.
I have no life experience, I can relate to them better than some 19+ old hag.

This glows brighter than J0529-4351

@Left4Dead is it just me or did this post blind me from how bright this glows?

isn't the wall 16
also i know ya'll are like ironic in a lot of this, but it doesn't make sense to want to date a 15 year old, you will not relate to them at all, they have no life expereince.
No experience getting fucked ten thousand ways by dudes who mog me infinitely.

isn't the wall 16
IMO, peak age for foid-fuckability is 18, the wall for them is 23. Fuck dating, just mating.:feelshehe:

Last edited:
IMO, peak age for foid-fuckability is 18, the wall for them is 23. Fuck dating, just mating.:feelshehe:
depends on country, in the uk a foid at 18 is basically post-wall and has taken 1000000 dicks, foids at 18 are already used-up ugly whores

imo foids have to peak much earlier than that, because if a foid isn't a virgin she's not peak any more

depends on country, in the uk a foid at 18 is basically post-wall and has taken 1000000 dicks, foids at 18 are already used-up ugly whores

imo foids have to peak much earlier than that, because if a foid isn't a virgin she's not peak any more
Most definitely. I was just referring to their tits-and-asses becoming fully developed (big size) at age 18.:ahegao:

Last edited:
The scientific black pill has a study who literally prove girls peak at this age.

They also fuck like crazy.

I'm 34 now. And I will "always" prefer 18 year old-foids.:ahegao: Even if I live to 80 fucking! years old.

A study has proven this, it’s normal.
Men prefer women around 18 no matter their age, vs females prefer males of their own age.

A study has proven this, it’s normal.
Men prefer women around 18 no matter their age, vs females prefer males of their own age.
That's great to hear brocel, and a very based study indeed.:blackpill:

Last edited:
Some women are ok even at 30 tbh but they probably have insane body count and done horrible things like lick nigger ass hole or sick 3 dicks at once and shit like that nasty stuff so I'm ok I'm just gonna stay virgin now I don't want anything anymore

Im around a lot of fifteen/sixteen/seventeen year olds at my school. They’re not all that. Idk what you see in underdeveloped braindead bitches tbh, older women mog younger toilets to fucking oblivion

Yeah, I don't really care about 15 and older. I won't consider someone a pedophile for that, depending on the circumstances. For instance, if it's a really underdeveloped girl, I'm going to probably still consider someone a nonce for that. If they've fully developed, I don't care. That's probably an unpopular take on this forum, but I don't really support anything below 13.

I recall being fifteen, it's not like I was an idiot who couldn't make concious choices, just saying. I don't get this idea of '15-year-olds don't know what they're doing.'

Girls' physically peak at 15-19. They're hottest when they're young and thin with slight curves, developed breasts and bush. 15-year-old Anne Frank had the most amazing body in my opinion. She was so cute. I'm 18.
If you were swedish 15 year olds would be legal

If you were swedish 15 year olds would be legal
In my country its 16 so i can legally fuck a 16 year old if i wanted and not be a pedo.

BUUUUUT then again, IM NOT CHAD!

Officers he means those around the age of 16