Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel friend ascended

telamon

telamon

Waiting for info.
-
Request for Information
A brocel I've been talking to got a girlfriend. They had sex, I'm happy for him. He won't be active anymore however I wouldn't wish being an incel on my worse enemy. He's still going to be active in incel spaces though just for the memes and community however his relationship is taking a lot of his time. Hopefully he doesn't become a bluepill cuck and say I'm extreme but thats life, I'm fine with whatever he does.

He's still going to be active in incel spaces though just for the memes and community
doesnt work that way

gtfo when u ascend

Whats his username ?

He's still going to be active in incel spaces though
Tell him to fuck off please, we don't want sexhavers here, thanks.

"Im no longer an incel, I mean, I still am, but Im also not."

JFL. State of these fakecels.

He was probably a fakecel anyway

A brocel I've been talking to got a girlfriend. They had sex, I'm happy for him. He won't be active anymore however I wouldn't wish being an incel on my worse enemy. He's still going to be active in incel spaces though just for the memes and community however his relationship is taking a lot of his time. Hopefully he doesn't become a bluepill cuck and say I'm extreme but thats life, I'm fine with whatever he does.

time to doxx that faggot

Was the foid he fucked a virgin?

I've been talking to him for a few months so it would be sort of a betrayal to do that

you already ratted him out by saying he's still on here

cmon buddyboy just give us the username nothing to worry about we're harmless

I've been talking to him for a few months so it would be sort of a betrayal to do that
Either you betray one sexhaver, either you betray the whole incel community.

The choice is up to you buddy :feelscomfy: