Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel forums got me laid

All you have to do is flip Tinder over to men to see that gay incels aren't a thing. You will go from getting zero likes or matches on the straight side to being bombarded on the gay side. Gay guys will fuck anything. Even ugly dudes.

I think gay dudes are probably a mix of guys who were born gay and guys who went prison gay out of lack of options. The same way there are incels who tranymaxx, I think there are incels who gaymaxx. I could never do it. That shit is disgusting.

Last edited:

Ah the irony

I was genuinely interested until he said he was gay.

Just put yourself out there :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
fucking faggot. hpe he dies from aids and hiv

Clickbait title, want my time back

This forum has improved the life of a homosexual. But let’s be real, this story is 99% a larp.

-Faggot never tried
-inceles tell him the truth
-confirms what inceles had told him
-starts bullying inceles instead of having empathy

The mental gymnastics these people have to justify their psychopathy.

"I'm a gay"

Didn't read past that

Just be faggot theory proven again

No difference, women will chose Chad ONLY, even if there is one Chad he will fuck all the women in the world
yes tbh. Chad will always form harem.

So faggot shit is not only allowed now, it even gets pinned?
Have the rules changed?
If this board goes gay, i'm out.

He has no awareness.

to the OOP: incels is for heterosexual people you retarded faggot. we arent faggots we want pussy and tits damnit

As an incel just make fun of every foid and make them seem dumb while at work.

being incel is a heterosexual male struggle only, its literally in its own definition.
being volcel obviously also requires to be lonely by choice, volceldom is asexual if anything, not homosexual.