Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel forums are the best way to learn gender studies

Paprika

Paprika

STEMcel
-
Instead of wasting 100k and getting into debt for nothing on a meme degree that probably teaches bluepilled crap , why not just open an incel forum or incel wiki to learn more about why foids act like a bitch and how they all want to fuck chad? We're literally teaching people gender studies for free smh

because they’re not studying gender, they’re paying for a ‘professor’ to tell them what they want to hear

Instead of wasting 100k and getting into debt for nothing on a meme degree that probably teaches bluepilled crap , why not just open an incel forum or incel wiki to learn more about why foids act like a bitch and how they all want to fuck chad? We're literally teaching people gender studies for free smh
Incel wiki exists

It doesn't confirm to my view that all foids are spotless angels, you dirty inkwell! :feelsUgh:

I believe many wealthy foids simply pick this degree as a method to make themselves fit in as a hard working feminist who don't need no man, while doing no actual work at all apart from making 12-page essays about how women are oppressed in a society where they can pretty much do anything without consequence from orbiting bluepillers. :feelsclown:

while doing no actual work at all apart from making 12-page essays about how women are oppressed in a society where they can pretty much do anything without consequence from orbiting bluepillers. :feelsclown:
foids like those are the worst

It doesn't confirm to my view that all foids are spotless angels, you dirty inkwell! :feelsUgh:

I believe many wealthy foids simply pick this degree as a method to make themselves fit in as a hard working feminist who don't need no man, while doing no actual work at all apart from making 12-page essays about how women are oppressed in a society where they can pretty much do anything without consequence from orbiting bluepillers. :feelsclown:
And they'll be employed higher than incels because they fuck the bosses and print their asses on the printer