Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel flag contest

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
Seems like all of these sexuality groups have their own unique flags, we should consider making our own. Maybe we can arrange a contest on the site to determine the official flag of the blackpill. Post suggestions and designs in the comments and maybe we can organize a future poll.

5200.jpg

Low IQ to photoshop flags and shit.

all the flags are shit tbh its too noticeable it shouldn't say incel on it alone. It should have some symbols and shit on it tbh

Do we really need a flag?

Just use that Isis-esque flag with better font. make it with crappy handwriting. 10/10 flag there

I have one in mind black background, blue circle inside (stylized blue moon) kinda like japan. Inside the moon stylized black tulpa or gnarky asymetric black tree.

I don't think mimicking the ISIS flag is gonna be good optics hahaha
This is my revamped design; was originally all green, purple, and bronze but I made the majority of it black to represent the blackpill. The original tricolor is left to just a highlight and is a unique blend of colors.
Cape flag   Copy

This is a great idea, so I took it really serious.

Incel fag

I have one in mind black background, blue circle inside (stylized blue moon) kinda like japan. Inside the moon stylized black tulpa or gnarky asymetric black tree.
Is this kind of what you're thinking of?
Alaska Locator Map with US

No, centered cirlce and dark flag blue. The tree connects to the black on the bottom, has a lot of roots and grows on a sharp hill on the right side. It is gnarly, has no leaves and bends to the left. I already safed a tree last week but I can't find it at the moment.

No, centered cirlce and dark flag blue. The tree connects to the black on the bottom, has a lot of roots and grows on a sharp hill on the right side. It is gnarly, has no leaves and bends to the left. I already safed a tree last week but I can't find it at the moment.
Yeah you'd have to draw that one and submit it. Seems like an interesting idea nevertheless and should be considered as a candidate.