Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel incel finally gets his white girl

the state of the cucked word

Grannypilled again

I wasn't able to build teepees.

So uh, he's doing this for the money, right?

I want my White girl too:feelsree:

Just lick ashes theory.

THIS WORLD IS A HUGE JOKE AGAINS MOST MAN :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

dafuq is this shit man? , it is over.

@Mecoja @sub human @lonelycurry26 @Rotter @Rimiru @Edmund_Kemper @Lux @Mainländer @ItsOver4cel @Intellau_Celistic @shii410 @Ritalincel @Jeremymeeksmaxxer @erenyeager @Lycan @yez

plenty more where that came from, dont know where you are from but im sure they have retirement homes close by:chad:

The psychiatric hospital had many Pean holes...they were quite different from Brown Deer.

THIS WORLD IS A HUGE JOKE AGAINS MOST MAN :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@Mecoja @sub human @lonelycurry26 @Rotter @Rimiru @Edmund_Kemper @Lux @Mainländer @ItsOver4cel @Intellau_Celistic @shii410 @Ritalincel @Jeremymeeksmaxxer @erenyeager @Lycan @yez
:lul: He must be a gigolo, no way he is fucking that on his free will.

grannypilled again

over

Kill them all in vidoegame with rtx on

Very gross, he is doing it for the money but even then it is very gross to imagine doing anything sexual with this decrepit rich hag, i would vomit every day if i were him; again, a incel being with a old hag is not ascension also

This was the true aim of feminism believe it or not.

This is why noodlewhores and short fat dark oompa loompas are considered high value in San Francisco seen walking around with 5'9+ white dudes.

:feelskek: Holy shit lmao it's over :feelskek::feelskek:

My granny is 86. She's only 10 years younger than my grandmother jfl

Very gross, he is doing it for the money but even then it is very gross to imagine doing anything sexual with this decrepit rich hag, i would vomit every day if i were him; again, a incel being with a old hag is not ascension also
What if she was 66?

this guy mogs me. bro if he has to settle for grandma, we're fucked
Murielpill
"I love you, Muriel, my son..."
1 uzBdpfCOayESFrbjdyiAjA 1210x642

My granny is 86. She's only 10 years younger than my grandmother jfl
My grandmother died at 77 because of diabetes. So my genes are fucked. Mogger genes if your grandma or grandpa alive

based and grannypilled
Grannypill

My grandmother died at 77 because of diabetes. So my genes are fucked. Mogger genes if your grandma or grandpa alive
Both of my grannies parents lived to age 87. Her dad died in 1998 and her mom died in 2004. Both of her parents had cancer. She's 86 today, but she's in better condition than her parents were. I think she'll last another 10 years or so. My grandfather, her husband, died in 2020 of cancer. He was 85.

imagine getting tight granny foot pussy

honestly been rejected by worse.it's over kek

If this is indeed his sugarmom its kinda based but still disgusting in a way , fcking that thing
:lul: He must be a gigolo, no way he is fucking that on his free will.