Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel fightclub

This was cool and many people were excited... Untill we found out that serge set a limit.
Like I said, if you want a private place to establish a "cool kids" club and hang out with your friends from the site, there are plenty of services out there.

Like I said, if you want a private place to establish a "cool kids" club and hang out with your friends from the site, there are plenty of services out there.
You just being salty rn because you weren't invited tbh

You just being salty rn because you weren't invited tbh
No, I just think that these groups are generally made with a distasteful form or reverse elitism which doesn't fit the nature of this site. Also, like I said, I thought it would be something more creative than that - not that I expected an invitation from you in the first place.

No, I just think that these groups are generally made with a distasteful form or reverse elitism which doesn't fit the nature of this site.
Thats such a BS political statement that you'd never do if you weren't a mod.

The idea ultimately failed due to some site restrictions set up by serge. Fightclub was a code name for a secret community within the site to which only few users wouldve had access to.
tenor.gif