Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Fiction Stories

LonerRichard

LonerRichard

Greycel
Does anyone know any novels or short stories that are based on a kind of incel existence?

The reason I ask is because I recently read a brilliant short story, and it absolutely captured the hopeless feeling and atmosphere that I experience everyday. I can’t remember the author’s name, but I’m pretty sure the story is called The Dutiful Hit. I’ll put a link to it on here, if I can find it again.

It will be next decade's theme

Does anyone know any novels or short stories that are based on a kind of incel existence?

The reason I ask is because I recently read a brilliant short story, and it absolutely captured the hopeless feeling and atmosphere that I experience everyday. I can’t remember the author’s name, but I’m pretty sure the story is called The Dutiful Hit. I’ll put a link to it on here, if I can find it again.
Kissless Virginity: The Musical is a classic

Hi guys.
Sorry about the delayed response here, but I've been trying to find that story that I mentioned earlier.

It portrays the bullshit and the pointlessness of life and existence so well, that I just had to locate it. After endless messing about and searching online, I finally found it. Fuck knows who the author is, but I'd like to find out. If you know, please tell me. This story is amazing.

Here's the link.

file:///D:/Documents/The%20Dutiful%20Hit%20URL.htm

Hi guys.
Sorry about the delayed response here, but I've been trying to find that story that I mentioned earlier.

It portrays the bullshit and the pointlessness of life and existence so well, that I just had to locate it. After endless messing about and searching online, I finally found it. Fuck knows who the author is, but I'd like to find out. If you know, please tell me. This story is amazing.

Here's the link.

file:///D:/Documents/The%20Dutiful%20Hit%20URL.htm
Fix your link. It's your Hard Drive path.

Whatever by Michel Houellebecq has an incel storyline. Atomised by the same author has incel themes too. Twenty Thousand Streets Under the Sky by Patrick Hamilton is partly about a whore using a simp to brutal ends.