Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Family of Origin - Who can relate

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Recruit
★★★★★
My mother was above average looks in her day, and high IQ. However she has something wrong with her mentally, Idk what, and would date low IQ guys way below her in looks and status also. Her personality was so intolerable they would dump her. My dad left her when I was like 1 but I still saw him from time to time and remember her various boyfriends when I was young. My dad was the only ltr she had. Although I never knew him well and haven't seen him for a long time, as far as I can say he didn't seem to have anything wrong with him mentally, just low IQ and he would let my mum wind him up. They would shout at each other and hit each other whenever they spent more than a few hours together. It's upsetting and frightening for a small child hearing/seeing that.

My mother is also an alcoholic narcissist. Cluster B for sure. She never sexually abused me thank God, but in every other way she did, mentally, emotionally, verbally, socially, psychologically, financially (not just stealing my money but throwing my property out, in a place where I couldn't find it, while I was out, then pretending she didn't know what I was talking about when I asked her about it), and physically, until I got big enough she didn't have an overwhelming physical advantage. She wasn't very nice when sober, but her personality would get much worse when she drank. Even her voice would change. It was creepy.

I tried talking to various people about this, but no one believed or helped. They would either just refuse to talk about it, deny it, or at best trivialise like 'everyone has bad days' etc. I think everyone believes the opposite of the truth, because they are normies and normies are very susceptible to narcs and psychopaths. They call it DARVO, deny and reverse victim order, ie she told everyone I'm the insane, evil tormenter and she's the innocent and long suffering victim.

I have one sibling, a sister a few years younger than me. We were raised by our mother alone. She is an absolutely horrible person, minimum Cluster B, probably a low level psychopath. Of course she never had the power over me our mother had, but also would do various nasty things to me and my property while we still had contact. She's actually not a very slick narc/psychopath, and everyone in our family, and all our family friends dislike her. People who don't know her or the family well are taken in however. She's grown up now and dominates and abuses our mother. Our mother could stop this, cut contact, but she doesn't, because she enjoys being abused, because of whatever is mentally wrong with her.

Although my sister is less physically attractive and intelligent than me, she's female and NT, so fogs me into the stone age in every life criterion, education, employment, social circle, dating.

Obviously growing up in this kind of family gives you lifelong mental and social problems, nevermind the bad genes. Just wondering if any brocels here have a similar background?

Same story as this guy

The ultimate cope destroyer
Sub 5 male + HTB Female will not guarantee chad offspring

Same story as this guy

The ultimate cope destroyer
Sub 5 male + HTB Female will not guarantee chad offspring
Thanks for link!