Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel epidemy = a normie has an ethnic lifestyle

OGcel

OGcel

Captain

View: https://youtu.be/NsFVSAfJIn4?t=113

itsover for humanity we have destroyed the society now every zoomers has a boring life even normies, its over, its matter of time before normies fall into inceldom it means it will be even more over for us

fakecel ass niggas watching gerbert johnson

oh no sorry he's just a late-bloomercel, imagine now being an incel fulllife, he only was an incel until highschool and its over for him now imagine getting an incel body fulllife

Normie + being non NT + 2023 society = ovef

he's spitting facts, community is dead the society, his few years of subhumanity blackpilled him but bc he's a normie he has the right to speak about it

an incel doesnt have this right

STOP WATCHING THIS PRETTYBOY CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. FFS WHY IS HE ALWAYS SHIRTLESS GAY ASS NIGGA NEEDS TO GET RAPED BY UGLY HAIRY FAT GAY BASTARD :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

STOP WATCHING THIS PRETTYBOY CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. FFS WHY IS HE ALWAYS SHIRTLESS GAY ASS NIGGA NEEDS TO GET RAPED BY UGLY HAIRY FAT GAY BASTARD :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
its the first video ive seen of him

he's that bad ?

there is no way his life is all that bad

it seems he expected to have 500 friends that do BBQs outside every evening like it's 1985

and massive cope saying that "use all this freedom and time to find your purpose, bro" because most people will not succeed into becoming great thinkers or artists like he seems to be implying

Life is behind a screen now, i wish i was born 30 years earlier and be a boomer now

its the first video ive seen of him

he's that bad ?
I just can't stand youtubers that talk about the black pill like it applies to them when they are such obvious normies. This guy has 7-8/10 features and could easily be a slayer and here he is talking like he has it tough. Idk the guy seems pretty clued in if I am being honest but I just don't like hearing it from a guy who is obviously attractive and can easily get bitches.

I think the dude wants to be a blackpill channel but he is closer to dark redpill. Maybe I am overreacting but yeah like I say, I don't like being lectured to by pretty boy slayers.

it's just some whiny normalfag

I just can't stand youtubers that talk about the black pill like it applies to them when they are such obvious normies. This guy has 7-8/10 features and could easily be a slayer and here he is talking like he has it tough. Idk the guy seems pretty clued in if I am being honest but I just don't like hearing it from a guy who is obviously attractive and can easily get bitches.

I think the dude wants to be a blackpill channel but he is closer to dark redpill. Maybe I am overreacting but yeah like I say, I don't like being lectured to by pretty boy slayers.
its true that he has some hamza vibe

its true that he has some hamza vibe
Hamza is worse imo but yeah at the end of the day it is redpillers pretending to be blackpillers. But at least it guides some men in the right direction and closer towards real blackpill.

Hamza is worse imo but yeah at the end of the day it is redpillers pretending to be blackpillers. But at least it guides some men in the right direction and closer towards real blackpill.
hamza is almost roasting u, thats the problem with him