Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy [Incel Edition] JFL at hating gays

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Gay guys tend to be Chad-lite in terms of looks, or even Chad-tier, like Colton Haynes.

Many women fawn over these good looking gay men, only to have their ego and hearts absolutely destroyed knowing these Chads wouldn't even touch them with a ten feet pole.

They make fesnails feel unwanted, the same way fesnails make us ugly men feel unwanted.

JFL at hating the same guys who break fesnail hearts. It's lifefuel.

Gays, feminists and the LGBT community have all contributed heavily to the rapid increase in inceldom. As far as I'm concerned, they all deserve to be executed

Gays, feminists and the LGBT community have all contributed heavily to the rapid increase in inceldom. As far as I'm concerned, they all deserve to be executed

Gay guys tend to be Chad-lite in terms of looks, or even Chad-tier, like Colton Haynes.

Many women fawn over these good looking gay men, only to have their ego and hearts absolutely destroyed knowing these Chads wouldn't even touch them with a ten feet pole.

They make fesnails feel unwanted, the same way fesnails make us ugly men feel unwanted.

JFL at hating the same guys who break fesnail hearts. It's lifefuel.

LOL agreed.

Hating someone who is gay is like hating someone for their skin colour, it's absolutely retarded.

Anti-degeneracy is my ninja way.

Just be gay theory?

Nah I think homo are degenerate tbh.

Hating some queers for whatever reason despite them doing nothing to you makes me question your psyche and your sexual orientation tbh.

Last edited:
Don't Muslims hate gays?

Hating some queers for whatever reason despite then doing nothing to you makes me question your psyche and your sexual orientation tbh.
It's the same low IQ shit like hating Jews or sth.
Nazi Copers are the worst.