Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel Dream

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I had a dream today that I was playing league of legends with some incel and he told me his father abused him but his father was also on incels.co so I made a thread about this saying that the father of this incel on .co is abusing the incel and he should get banned and everybody replied that they reported him to mods but later when I logged in I was perma banned from .co for making accusations against other incels and later I went to some support forum where all the incels from .co where and there was that guy there that I accused and he was saying how badly he was hurt for being reported and all the mods were there and everybody was seating in a circle and they were all talking shit about me but then I apologized to everybody saying it was a misguided accusation that I shouldnt have done and the mods were happy and they unbanned me.

Weird dream.

Wtf I had this dream

OP, are you high inhib?