Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel dilemma: You feel extremely depressed rotting at home

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
But whenever you step outside you get instantly mogged and you see cute couples having fun which makes your depression 10x worse.

Its fuckin over

But whenever you step outside you get instantly mogged and you see cute couples having fun which makes your depression 10x worse.

Its fuckin over
I would enjoy stay at home all day actually but you gotta work to pay the rent

I only go outside to gymmax and go on nightwalks in the nearby cemetery.

Actually it's when I'm rotting at home that I feel the least depressed. Whenever I go outside I'm forced to remember that I'm an ugly as fuck misfit.

Its fuckin over
True, once you're out , reality check hits. You are too ugly and too short against this rigged world.

You described my life in a nutshell

once you're out , reality check hits
Ngl I used to find myself decent looking in the mirror or selfies taken in the best lighting. Later I came to realize that I just got used to my image while rotting at home

Ngl I used to find myself decent looking in the mirror or selfies taken in the best lighting. Later I came to realize that I just got used to my image while rotting at home
brutal, this one hurts

That's a good point. That's why when I do go out sometimes I usually go to the forest where there's very few people around