Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel definition explained once and for all (in 41 seconds)

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Our favorite youtuber explains what incel is once and for all

The first part of the video before this highlight is worth watching as there hamza goes in depth about how homeless shelters for men were first turned into both gender shelters and then men were kicked out, because women didn't feel safe, in the second part he goes on surface level stuff like how women being sluts for chad affects them, that being a betabuxxer is awful existence, plus how globohomo is slowly eroding away western nations

View: https://youtu.be/BrUDcAtfnn0&t=859

I hate this fucking redpilled grifters so fucking much I swear to god if anybody ever goes to an emergency room they should ER the likes of hamza first.

Fucking lowlife scum taking advantage of the most vulnerable to line his own pocket. What a disgusting piece of shit.

I hate this fucking redpilled grifters so fucking much I swear to god if anybody ever goes to an emergency room they should ER the likes of hamza first.

Fucking lowlife scum taking advantage of the most vulnerable to line his own pocket. What a disgusting piece of shit.
I understand your completely justified hate, that he knows that he manipulates his fans (yt adrev, 1000$/h discord call, clout and ego) and does it anyways masquarading as inspirational role model.

The good news is that, similar to logan and jake paul,eventually his retarded kid audience will grow out. And then they will have to recognise that no matter how cruel blackpill is atleast it's not cope

Sleep Yawn GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back