Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Incel content is radicalizing you, just go outside bro"

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
HA, If I have been "radclizied", its been from going outside.

WHO CAN RELATE?

The outside world has "radicalized" me, this is just a place where I get to vent without being told it's not because I am a truecel.

It doesn't even make sense because for someone to even get to the point they realized they're incel and has taken the blackpill would have been before they were "radicalized".

You can't radicalize your life experiences.

lmao outside world is even worse than the internet because you see how powerful blackpill is with YOUR OWN EYES AND ON PEOPLE YOU KNOW

Tbh what I have seen outside radicalized me far more than even the most based comment on this forum. The blackpill is literally in front of you in every single aspect of your life
The outside world has "radicalized" me, this is just a place where I get to vent without being told it's not because I am a truecel.
Exactly. I haven’t left my house in over 4 months at this point but from what I have seen then, it was enough to be completely blackpilled. This is just a place to vent out the frustrations of life

According to these people its really radical to accept what every single well regarded, peer reviewed study says about human nature. But its completely normal to accept what the studies say about geography, astronomy, physics, etc., even though the same exact processes and methods are used in every single field of science.

They might as well tell me I have been radicalized into believing that the earth revolves around the sun and that smoking damages your lungs

I've always been a hateful bastard. This site didn't start nor has it really changed that.

According to these people its really radical to accept what every single well regarded, peer reviewed study says about human nature. But its completely normal to accept what the studies say about geography, astronomy, physics, etc., even though the same exact processes and methods are used in every single field of science.

They might as well tell me I have been radicalized into believing that the earth revolves around the sun and that smoking damages your lungs

Yes bro,the blackpill has radicalized me...my life is ruined! thanks inkwells
I had a gf and lots of friends before being blackpilled :feelshehe::lul:

yes. we live in a clown world. I wouldn’t be surprised if in the next few years the majority of men become blackpilled.

I agree, people aren't radicalised by incels. If they come to this site and accept the blackpill it's usually because they realise that the information shown to them matches up with things that they have seen or experienced in real life.

signature related lol

Definitely, biggest blackpills I've swallowed were from going outside

Yes bro,the blackpill has radicalized me...my life is ruined! thanks inkwells
I had a gf and lots of friends before being blackpilled :feelshehe::lul:
JFL :lul:
When I go outside the blackpill levels in my system augment 50%.

HA, If I have been "radclizied", its been from going outside.

WHO CAN RELATE?

same. The outside world made me who I am. The outside world made all of us who we are. The bullies, the shit stacys, the Chads, they all bulllied us made us feel worthless as fuck, and they think simply walking outside is going to solve years and years of mental physical and emotional abuse??? FUCK THEM. FUCK THEM ALL!!

I can relate.

Its the things outside that forced me inside
not the other way around

Exactly. I haven’t left my house in over 4 months at this point but from what I have seen then, it was enough to be completely blackpilled. This is just a place to vent out the frustrations of life
extremely based

women's nature radicalizes me, and its only gonna become worse, with all the evidence we get overtime

What radicalizes incels the most is hearing what leftists say and looking to the sad state of our societies.

It doesn't even make sense because for someone to even get to the point they realized they're incel and has taken the blackpill would have been before they were "radicalized".

You can't radicalize your life experiences.
Society is the sole cause of all radicalisation in the world and will always say its the Males faults. It has no reason not to say this as radical males join Antifa, radical males join the Alt Right. Radical Males are the ones that are helping to fuel the race war that the Media is trying to incite. If society changes then all the political power gained through smoke and mirror bait and switch tactics goes away.

It is nothing but units to the elites mind games against the whole entire world with their globalist, invasive and oppressive plans.

"Outside" IS incel content

Outside is blackpilling me harder than everything in this forum combined

I was going for a walk with a friend who is also a turbovirgin and the number of people with their shirts off of both genders was crazy, fucking slags and low Inhib men everywhere. that was before blm protestors started appearing too, most of those women would be incel if gender swapped. The outside world is just as bad as the internet.

If you are being radicalized by data, scientific evidence and negative experiences with females, you are being radicalized by reality.

real life 'radicalized' me

Yeah, the outside clown world made me not want to go out, and join online communities that see through the bullshit reality of this faggot of a planet.

Why would I go out?

There is more bluepill here than anywhere around real women.