Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel communities dying

With all the fakecels and people defending non khhvs on here i think im gonna leave for good tbh, venting on a notepad is more worth it.
Cope, its exactly users like you who ruin the forum. Spend ur time gatekeeping and witchunting

Also OP the incel community wont die, it will grow. More men become incel by the day

Looksmax seems fairly active.

The other way around. Looksmax is basically a redpill forum. More people on twitter, r/NEET, r/hikikomori or even r/antiwork

The other way around. Looksmax is basically a redpill forum. More people on twitter, r/NEET, r/hikikomori or even r/antiwork
r/antiwork has a lot of people that aren't incels and blackpilled talk isn't tolerated there even if the communities do overlap with inceldom at some points.

Same with r/collapse and r/antinatalism.

Besides with the "crack down" on incels ruqqus is a better alternative than reddit tbh

r/antiwork has a lot of people that aren't incels and blackpilled talk isn't tolerated there even if the communities do overlap with inceldom at some points.

Same with r/collapse and r/antinatalism.

Besides with the "crack down" on incels ruqqus is a better alternative than reddit tbh
I know, I didn't pretend to be rigorous, there was a post in reddit on related subs and I remember those.

ur just viewing the wrong sections of that forum

people defending non khhvs on here
Wait, there’s actually people serious about that? The trolls are taking over
Nah this forum is pretty active. The problem I have is people who tolerate non khhvs, agecucks, and moralfags but then ban people for “baiting” even though the thread is based and the user has thousands of posts
All of these problems started happening more recently too, the mods have been lenient with the bans
If this forum will soon be run over by low-tier (failed) normies who are just here to vent about stacy not wanting them, I'm leaving as well.
Tbh

Last edited:
With all the fakecels and people defending non khhvs on here i think im gonna leave for good tbh, venting on a notepad is more worth it.

its a decent cope, i have hundreds of note pad documents full of rants on my laptop

This forum was at its peak in 2018 when edgecels were the most prominent type of incels here, also there were a lot based users praising the work of our saints and hERos.

Brutal

Not really.
They're slow learner but starting to understand how it works and moved somewhere else.

looksmax.org is pretty much dead

Where the fuck can I vent, ask questions, talk about inceldom? Is this forum even active?

I'm really scared about being an incel all alone out here, I need people to talk to about shit, I would hate to go about this alone.
I spended 15 WHOLE FUCKING years coping alone untill I found this forum like 4 months agoa. Can you imagine that??

Cannot believe there is not more forums of for example sex havers but misoginists. (If one day I could ascend I would still neeed to talk trash about woman)
Remember what comes afterwards, problems, divorce rapes, etc etc