Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel comes up to me at bus stop, asks if he's repulsive

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1759pbw/incel_comes_up_to_me_at_bus_stop_asks_if_hes/

So I'm chilling at the bus stop at a pretty busy station in my city. A compleeeetely average-looking guy in his early-mid twenties comes up to me and we have the following exchange. (The convo has been translated.)

Him: Hi, can I ask a question?

Me, thinking he wanted directions: Yeah, sure! :)

Him, with the resting bitch face of quiet anger: .......Do you think I'm ugly??

At this point I immediately knew. I didn't want to say "no" because I felt like this was shaping up to be a leading question. So I said nothing, I just kind of blinked like that blonde guy in that gif.

Him: Is there something wrong with me? Am I so repulsive??

Jfl, that surely happened :feelshaha:

Never show insecurities at girls

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I didnt expect that to be the actual title of the thread

Larping redditors really believed that their crazy echo chamber bullshit happen in real life? Lol, how far they will go with lies just to convince themselves that we are a DANGER irl. Story is full of plotholles, if you're going to lie at least make it more interesting.

Notice how just because the guy was ugly and asked the OP about it, that the OP called him an incel in the Reddit post. The guy didn't even self-indentify or say he was an incel in the story.

Hmm... very curious. Maybe the OP is secretly admitting that looks DO determine whether you are incel or not.