Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel charged with sexual assault for touching a womans arm

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm

Last edited by a moderator:
He was later convicted for sexual assault. 200 hours unpaid work and 5 years on the sex offender register and a restraining order.
Imagine being a judge and actually calling this assault.
Are you serious? Goddamn, even the judges are sucking on the dry tits of feminism. Time to begin world reset.

remember when they tackled a man for TALKING to a """""""""teenager"""""" who was 19 years old?

Just put yourself out there bro

Just learn confidence and social skills bro

Just work hard on self improvement and read up on it/get help from others if need be bro

He's bald and sub8, so he commits a crime by looking at a woman.
that was the consensus last we talked about it

maybe they're trying to erase this off the internet because they realized they made a man look bad for no reason?

The guy just wanted a friend, he wasn't even trying to hit on her. Imagine being so fucking lonely that you google ''how to make a friend'' and then the merciless rostacy fucking reports you for sexual assault just because you wanted to engage in conversation with her. If it was Chad he would only say ''Let's fuck'' and she would be drooling over him. ffs this is [RageFuel] and [ERfuel] tbh

Yet this society and foids will mock us for trying. If we don't know and/or we were bullied and dehumanized for so long, how the fuck are we supposed to have the confidence to know and/or what to do?

By the way he fucking mogs the hell out of me. His hair is 10000x better than mine holy fuck. Wish I had his hair.

Not a faster way to hell than this tbh. Nobody's more worthy of eternal fire than a white, spoiled, privileged teenage girl who ruins a young man's life because he was socially awkward. If the judge sentences this young man to prison without releasing him or slapping him on the wrist, he will be just as guilty.

Last-judgment-scrovegni-chapel-giotto-1306.jpg

Last edited:
This dude isn't even bad looking, but of course the hole feels entitled to Chad

he fell for the just 'kino and escalate bro' meme - chads only

being ugly is virtually as implicitly/covertly illegal as being poor. obv there is nothing in the US code criminalizing poverty but impoverishment puts you closer to crime than wealth does. in 1984 thinking, the proper word would be UGLYCRIME

Soon incels will be accused of sexual assault for staring at a woman. Mark my words the first case isn't too far off

Just stare off into space crew.

Walk away from females if they get close to you crew.

Don't look them in the eye crew

Secretly look at them when they aren't looking crew

!
A friend of mine was reported at work for 'not' speaking to a female. He was fired for misogyny. This society is screwed!

How the fuck did the UK ever get so bad!???

His first mistake was trying to talk to a foid. I dont care how desperate you are, there's nothing on their mind but chad cock, theres no point trying.

I know what sexual assault is. I'm a guy and I know what sexual assault really is! A slight touch on the arm!? SMH. The girl could have just said "Don't touch me"! Now like a touch a knee should get him charged but a touch on the arm!? Jesus, it's too easy to get in trouble for sexual harassment these days and as the days go on, it's gonna get worse!

I know what sexual assault is. I'm a guy and I know what sexual assault really is! A slight touch on the arm!? SMH. The girl could have just said "Don't touch me"! Now like a touch a knee should get him charged but a touch on the arm!? Jesus, it's too easy to get in trouble for sexual harassment these days and as the days go on, it's gonna get worse!
What the fuck are you talking about, touching a foids KNEE should get someone charged?! You're no better than the cucked judge sentencing this poor kid.

this is very brutal
this is why I don't approach foids anymore
volcel, because I don't want to get convicted of sexual assault :feelstastyman::feelsseriously:

Ten years ago, I had a middle-aged co-worker slap my ass right in front of everybody. Imagine if the roles were reversed and I did that to a foid? The double-standards in modern society are ridiculous.

!
A friend of mine was reported at work for 'not' speaking to a female. He was fired for misogyny. This society is screwed!

WTF? This needs a thread. Sounds like an easy lawsuit for your friend to win.

Lol, now women do what they want without consequences, even blaming a poor innocent boy. It will always get worse lololol:lul:

Magistrates told Griffiths: 'The complainant's evidence was very clear, logical and without embellishment. We can think of no motivation for you to touch the victim other than sexual.
 74a7fb38908eb3334d48f76422b6ee2e

Last edited:
Lol, now women do what they want without consequences, even blaming a poor innocent boy. It will always get worse lololol:lul:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

and they tell us "what's wrong with the world? you need to change your mindset and be positive".

Its over for him. He'll never recover from the shame this will bring him. The people that will want to make friends with him will just be virtue-signaling.

What is wrong with that girl? He touched her arm and she is traumatized and scared for months? And than people say "just approach bro, there is nothing to lose" well tell that to him.

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm
This is so sad. Can't relate though, I never touch people. I don't even talk to them, or look at them. Poor dude.

He touched her waist as well though, as a rule of thumb if they don't find you attractive (you'll know if they don't and you know they don't) don't go anywhere within their "personal space" at all. That's completely out of bounds for you, know your place.

He has to register as a sex offender now and tell his whole neighborhood he’s a sex offender
For the rest of his life
I would commit suicide in his place or so ungodly things to that fucking whore

He has to register as a sex offender now and tell his whole neighborhood he’s a sex offender
For the rest of his life
I would commit suicide in his place or so ungodly things to that fucking whore

He touched her waist as well though, as a rule of thumb if they don't find you attractive (you'll know if they don't and you know they don't) don't go anywhere within their "personal space" at all. That's completely out of bounds for you, know your place.
is this a joke post or serious?

Poor guy, he doesn't deserve it

'Traumatic'
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Im sure everybody will be really supportive of her #metoo story.

UK is the worst country in the world Id literally rather live in Liberia or Afghanistan.

is this a joke post or serious?

A bit of both?

I don't believe you. You were dead serious and now you're trying to weasel out of it.
You want men to "know their place" and worship women like queens, avoiding their "personal space."
Their personal space might be three meters away today, but more cucks like you give them leeway, the worse it will get, and soon you won't be allowed to breathe the same air as them.

And if you and other soys keep pushing abortion rights, soon women will be allowed to murder their sons at ANY point after birth, considering it "delayed late-term abortion."

I don't believe you. You were dead serious and now you're trying to weasel out of it.

You found me out as a full soy by the looks of it. Completely exposed.

You want men to "know their place" and worship women like queens, avoiding their "personal space."
Their personal space might be three meters away today, but more cucks like you give them leeway, the worse it will get, and soon you won't be allowed to breathe the same air as them.

Well I didn't say I wanted it, it's just how it is. Got to know your place.

And if you and other soys keep pushing abortion rights, soon women will be allowed to murder their sons at ANY point after birth, considering it "delayed late-term abortion."

Their body their choice all that business. It's a bit different once they're around something that's more of an independent entity in it's own right but I don't think that's from conception. The current laws where I live are fine.

the best thing to do as incel in public it's to avoid looking at any foid's eyes or even at her body cuz if she notices you are FUCKED

Lolololol PUA coping dumbass.

He shouldn't have been jailed, but nevetheless I have less sympathy for a redpilling, loudmouthed coper than an autistic teencel
Same tbh
Jfl

if you are a sub5 male you literally may as well do what society wants you to do and just rope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back