Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel charged with sexual assault for touching a womans arm

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish i could touch a woman

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm

What would be the consequence of lifting a female because I once did this? Death sentence?

Imagine if a girl did this to a boy, nobody would bat an eyelid.

When I was in London Underground I rubbed mr crotch against roasties ass

Our nightmare is a femoid's wet dream: they want to slut it up for a minority of exceptionally attractive men while literally CRIMINALIZING the romantic and sexual desires of unattractive low-status men. This is why our world is so paradoxically getting more and more slutty, degeneraty, full of STDs ... and at the same time more and more prude and conservative and puritan. It's getting more and more slutty for the minority of attractive high-status men all femoids compete for, while unattractive low-status men have to live in a fucking nightmare where they might end up having their lives destroyed just for touching someone's arm and awkwardly trying to chat them up.
based clowncel, very true

backing music for when 30 year old whores get married

This doesn't really surprise me at all.

Poor kid must be really confused.

It's a harsh introduction to the BLACKPILL.

Notice how the article says SCHOOL GIRL to make you think of a little school girl when in reality she's a YOUNG WOMAN.

And he's just 2 years older.

Imagine if it was some 30 year old (like me) who thought she was 18+ and went in to approach her...

As Saint Hamudi warned us, dont leave the basement.

Selective wording in this post. You don't have to add lightly it's already bullshit even if he touched her arm hard. He also touched her waist. That's fucking retarded though. He's not even bad looking, a solid 7/8.

would not be news if guy was chad

The guy just wanted a friend, he wasn't even trying to hit on her. Imagine being so fucking lonely that you google ''how to make a friend'' and then the merciless rostacy fucking reports you for sexual assault just because you wanted to engage in conversation with her. If it was Chad he would only say ''Let's fuck'' and she would be drooling over him. ffs this is [RageFuel] and [ERfuel] tbh
I hope the left realizes they are the ones attacking real victims and being the oppressive force nowadays
would not be news if guy was chad

JFL at this 10 years ago i wouldn't even believe this now it doesn't even suprises me
Yeah the change in the last 10 years since the rise of social media and everyone faux virtue signalling is bewildering, imagine being in a coma in 1999 and waking up now you'd instantly want back in the coma

Kid mogs me to Narnia, he doesn't even look incel at all, just a normie with a shitty haircut

jfl if he were chad she'd be telling all her foid friends on snapchat or instragram
literally 0 chance chad would get jailed for this RAGEFUEL

He's from a rich area, which are usually full of chads in my experience. So by those standards he's probably considered pretty ugly.
Could you imagine what would happen if a trucel did what he did? They'd put his head on a spike at the tower of London in an instant, no trials, nothing. The UK is beyond redemption

Last edited:
someone bring this guy to the forum.

seriously though, this is disgusting. just another example of gynocentrism. wahmen always victims, men evil. so predictable at this point.

What the actual fuck. How cucked can Britain get?

'I smiled at her, I was just trying to be friendly. I tried to get her attention and she ignored me. Touching someone's arm to get their attention I would have thought was normal. I was looking for a friend.'

That reminded me of ER when he used to approach girls and was miserably ignored.

This kind and extent of female cruelty is genuinely terrifying to me in its inhumanity. Moreso than a thousand ERs combined.

Well, better stay home UKcels! Because this guy is definitely going ER

This is a disgrace, the whole MeToo thing is a disgrace. If someone went ER and even if they killed a relative or a friend of mine, I would be sad but couldn't blame them.

Just another day in the west

Elliot Rodger was right, Death to the Gynocracy

someone bring this guy to the forum.
He's not even ugly compared to the rest of the island monkeys, he straight up looks like another normie

If he was Chad it wouldn't make the news

How is this level of retardation even possible?

will 100% go to jail. they'll be even more harsh than usual since he's 19 and the girl is a JB.

Imagine being so fucking lonely that you google ''how to make a friend'' and then the merciless rostacy fucking reports you for sexual assault just because you wanted to engage in conversation with her. If it was Chad he would only say ''Let's fuck'' and she would be drooling over him.
Whores are low iq monsters.

as an incel, if you approach someone you can be charged with assault because of your “possibly threatening” behavior, whereas chad can beat your ass in public, and if you fight back you’re the “violent” one.

imagine being in a coma in 1999 and waking up now you'd instantly want back in the coma
That's brutal.
You say hello to the nurse and immediately get #MeToo'd

ngl this is ragefuel :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree:
if it was a chad he could have grabbed her tit with one hand and pussy with other and say hey bitch im gonna rape you today and she would be all wet bringing him to her home where she would spread all her holes for him

And they wonder why young men are angry.

This is rageful tbh sad lonely dudes cant catch a break if you cant socially engage with a tight knit group then people will actively exclude you from theirs nobody wants to give anyone chances anymore

Did you get away with it?

oof
It was a packed train so roastie had no choice, if I ever get accused of one of these sexual assault things that's the day I walk into a ladies clothes shop with a machete

It was a packed train so roastie had no choice, if I ever get accused of one of these sexual assault things that's the day I walk into a ladies clothes shop with a machete

Packed trains are extremely uncomfortable, the last thing that needs to happen to me is to be falsely accused and have my life dissected by law enforcement and stuff

This is why I stay away from foid at all costs, don't even look them in the eye. You never when this shit will catch up to you.
Same tactic I employ. One day they will say that we are guilty of telepathic rape. It will be a thing one day. You visually undressed her and visually raped her. We are not far from such a thing.

Good lesson though. Stay in your lane Incel!!!!

This guy is hardly an incel. He looks like a British actor. All he needs is a haircut, maybe exercise a little. Maybe he's short?

This is almost lifefuel to me actually, that a Chadlite can get accused of sexual assault as easily as an incel in 2019. The world feels a bit more fair.

This guy is hardly an incel. He looks like a British actor. All he needs is a haircut, maybe exercise a little. Maybe he's short?
i wouldn't say hes good looking a 5/10 at best.

From the sounds of it she's trying to use him just to get into oxford without having to do the exam and interview, probably hoping to gain extenuating circumstances from it. It's absolutely disgusting and even worse that the legal system is backing her on this
Holy fucking shit, you are right. Women are completely evil, no redemption for them. Even Jesus Christ would laugh and tell them to go fuck themselves if they asked for forgiveness.

JUST APPROACH WOMEN BRO

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back