Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel charged with sexual assault for touching a womans arm

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess she didn't get the memo that women are supposed to be strong and empowered now.

Someone touching her side for a few seconds was enough to make her completely break down.

I wonder what would have happened if he'd touched her breast.

God, this is ridiculous. We can be sent to jail just for looking at women, women are obviously not as strong as they like to think if they get upset over this

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm
politically correctness gone mad. they want to make people avoid human contact so they'll be more isolated and scary so it will be easier for the NWO to control them.
fuck this people. they deserve to be publicly executed (in minecraft)

God, this is ridiculous. We can be sent to jail just for looking at women, women are obviously not as strong as they like to think if they get upset over this
Apparently they can send us to jail. That's pretty fucking strong.

Foids would send us to jail just for looking at their body but, when a chad would touch foid she would be moaning and dripping wet accepting chads invitation to sex.

Foids always get lighter sentences for sexual assault.

Imagine beeing this fucked …. I hope he finds some brocels

"The offence carries a maximum sentence of ten years jail."

10 years in prison for touching a foids arm, this is the future, next looking at foids as a non chad will be a criminal offence.

If I would've done that, I'd be in his situation

Apparently they can send us to jail. That's pretty fucking strong.
foids hold a lot of government power

it’s over

W3LCOME TO P1GSKIN L4ND

Nah. "Incel convicted of sexual assault for existing on planet Earth"

Of course this happend in the UK
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

"charged" with assault! He was convicted! He's in jail! Because he touched her arm!

I wonder how it would look like if the sides were reversed!

This hit hard. I feel terrible. I reacted emotionally reading this

What the actual fuck... Foids are scary with all their police, prosecutor and judge friends.
I was actually in a similar situation because of an insecure foid and let me tell you, a foid has a right to accuse you of absolutely anything and it will be taken with utmost seriousness by the police whatever the nature of the accusation is. Even if they find you not guilty in the end, the police will still destroy your life and will intimidate you with all kinds of shit until you are cleared. This society is designed to give women power and there is nothing you can do against it as an ugly man. Foids are powerful creatures.

This wouldn't have happened If he was a nigger

PUA strategies didn't worked for him i guess.If he had bought tactical soap he wouldn't have been in jail now.

Sending sermons to the jailed guy.You didn't deserved this brocel.All your twenties lost...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back