Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Case Study: David Reimer

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★

David Reimer is a unique case in that he wasn’t an incel because he didn’t shower enough or didn’t get a haircut, but because all of his working sex organs were surgically removed as an infant by his fat, stupid, trailer-park trash boomer mother. He spent his whole life being lied to by his parents that he was a girl.

Of course, he never confirmed he was a virgin, it can be assumed if he had any sex, it was taking another man’s cock up the ass because his prostate was the erogenous tissue he had left.

David had to piss in the parking lot so his fellow classmates wouldn’t stab him for going in the bathroom.

His story much resembles that of a modern day tranny because he “came out of the closet” to his mother multiple times and told his mother that he was a man trapped in a woman’s body. His mother, of course, told him he was born exactly how God made him, a girl. Except that was a complete fucking lie, and he was actually a boy lmfao. She never admitted the truth until he threatened to kill himself if his parents gave him a vagina.

Of course, the obvious question for IT is how many showers and respecting womens would it take for David Reimer to improove his life and get a qt gf.
:feelsgah:

All jokes aside, David had the cruelest of fates. He was tall, normie, white, etc, but none of that mattered because he was castrated as a child and hormonally nuked. Not even his genetics were the problem, but his retard parents. His twin brother is fat and ugly, but likely from grief and trauma from being forced to have pretend sex with his own twin as a child (that part is often left out).

The funniest part of the whole story is how the mother still refers to David as his daughter, blames the psychiatrist and not the circumcision doctor that burned his penis off, and wishes the doctors performed the circumcision successfully (as opposed to just leaving his foreskin alone).

Boomers hate foreskin so much that their child sucking off a shotgun after years of rape is the preferred alternative to masturbation.

((((Dr. Money)))) is the (((psychiatrist))) who encouraged it, don't leave that shit out.

Last edited:
((((Dr. Money)))) is the (((psychiatrist))) who encouraged it, don't leave that shit out.

View attachment 656605
Blaming Dr. Money is normie moron behavior.

>Hey, let’s do bloody penis surgery on our baby.
>Oh no, the bloody penis surgery went wrong.
>How could this awful doctor do something so terrible after we amputated our son’s penis?

>How could this awful doctor do something so terrible after we amputated our son’s penis?
Most intelligent amerimutt.

Most intelligent amerimutt.
The funniest part is if David didn’t choose forgiveness and took revenge for what was done to him, he’d be the bad guy.

And yet the reason such an operation would even be on the table as an option in the first place is because of folks like him. It's the same thing with all this LGBT globohomo shit. Of course some dumbass families are going to bite eventually upon being persuaded. The only thing dumber than blaming Money alone would be to exempt him and his ilk from culpability.

Just say you're a kike apologist and call it a day. Leaving his name out of your entire post is just irresponsible. Even (((Wikipedia))) didn't do that.

Last edited:
Just say you're a kike apologist and call it a day. Leaving his name out of your entire post is just irresponsible. Even (((Wikipedia))) didn't do that.
Dr. Money deserves his, but David’s life was already over months before he met Dr. Money.

David was diagnosed with phimosis at 6 months old, because retarded cutfag doctors don’t know the foreskin doesn’t retract until 15.

Dr. Money deserves his, but David’s life was already over months before he met Dr. Money.

David was diagnosed with phimosis at 6 months old, because retarded cutfag doctors don’t know the foreskin doesn’t retract until 15.
Circumcision probably isn't something that should be done to begin with. Dumb religious practice. Funny how all roads push towards the same culprits.

That's like accidentally cutting off all your fingers (when you were only trying to cut of most of them) and thinking the solution is to amputate you're entire arm

Common occurrence in "Canada".

Common occurrence in "Canada".
Hah, that’s even funnier. I thought they were Amerimutts.

Imagine having your whole cock and balls amputated in a country that doesn’t even circumcise.

Hah, that’s even funnier. I thought they were Amerimutts.

Imagine having your whole cock and balls amputated in a country that doesn’t even circumcise.
It's common up there just like it's common in Anglo North America.

David Reimer is one of those trannys you can sympathize with since it was forced on him and he grew out of it.

Brenda

dam guys this links right up with my Bridget thread

After David's dick got burned off, they didn't do it to his brother and his "phimosis" healed normally.

After David's dick got burned off, they didn't do it to his brother and his "phimosis" healed normally.
Shocker.

Americans are the most retarded creatures on Earth. The fact that you can make millions as a doctor here and still be that fucking stupid is incomprehensible.

Shocker.

Americans are the most retarded creatures on Earth. The fact that you can make millions as a doctor here and still be that fucking stupid is incomprehensible.
You can't have phimosis before you hit puberty as the foreskin is naturally fused, which is why there's no dirt buildup.
That's a scam cut happy doctors do to make money from the surgeries.

You can't have phimosis before you hit puberty as the foreskin is naturally fused, which is why there's no dirt buildup.
I’m aware. Pulling your foreskin back for the first time is a big milestone of puberty. One I never had.

Exactly, sadly my parents fell for the Phimosis scam too and I got jewed when I was a baby.
I later was able to find the Dr Money asshole who did it. He is still alive, even tho old now. I can't wait until he burns in hell.

Exactly, sadly my parents fell for the Phimosis scam too and I got jewed when I was a baby.
I later was able to find the Dr Money asshole who did it. He is still alive, even tho old now. I can't wait until he burns in hell.
That old fuck is still alive? He'll burn in hell.

That old fuck is still alive? He'll burn in hell.
He is approaching 80 years old, shouldn't last too long any more, from time to time I am googling his name to see if he is still alive.

He is approaching 80 years old, shouldn't last too long any more, from time to time I am googling his name to see if he is still alive.
We should piss on his grave.