Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Bullies, IT, calls me a PEDO, LOSER and CREEP, because two girls laughed at me for being ugly.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
I am attracted to females 13 and up

Photo l

I would love to ram a drill down their throats turn that fucker on then see if they are happy to bully one of us.

Why not. I'm 18 in literally 3 months if I told you that it's likely you wouldn't say that.

I cba to have to prove that I'm not a fakecel but if u rlly don't believe me look through all my posts in ID.

But isn't the fact that I'm regularly getting stared and made fun of by strangers proof to you. With that in mind do you think with that im able to have the looks to get gf or that everything will suddenly change when I turn 20.
He was jokin fam

"Stalking" a foid == being ugly and in the same building as her.

"Stalking" a foid == being ugly and in the same building as her.
You will get labeled a pervert creep for looking at a foid briefly as a sub5 man.

>walk past foid
>called pedo for DOING NOTHING

??? jfl

IncelTears are so pathetic. They automatically assumed you’re some 40 year old man even though you’re 17
fuark IT doesnt want young males to not get laughed at, brutal.

Everyone on cucktears assume every single incel is le neckbeard pedo. Ive had the same shit happen to me. Wanna guess my age IT?

This is the people who believe they are the "moral reserve"

That's the conclusion they draw from every post

How the FUCK could you say something like that? You people are the ones who make incels look bad.
:soy::soy::soy:, nigga we look bad regardless. And society will hate and treat us like dogshit no matter what we do, so might as well we give em something to talk about, and do the same back.

STOP
ADVERTISING|
THEIR
SUB