Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel brutally rejected

Over for goodpersonalitycels

not watching this as i want die too much already

really brutal man, imagine what this guy has been through, it's amazing that at this point he's still tried, she didn't even look at him

bro! you put yourself out there, good for you :soy::soy::soy: just keep your head up bro theres someone for you :soy::soy::soy: just gotta maintain that confidence :soy::soy::soy:

Every time I feel down I look up these type of videos. That always makes me feel a little bit better about myself.

His personality is the problem!! He has to be more confident!!!!! She just detected he has a bad personality!!!!!! They can't be wrong and cruel!!!

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

What are you feeling?

Her: Nothing

:worryfeels: what a bitch

His personality is the problem!! He has to be more confident!!!!! She just detected he has a bad personality!!!!!! They can't be wrong and cruel!!!

Maybe he even secretly posts on incel forum? What a creep!

can't watch this.
too painful.

So brutal. And on tv :feelsrope:

Anyone notice he sort of resembles Peter Roger (ERs dad)?

His eye area is a brutal death sentence. Poor bloke. He seems like a real swell chap to hang out with.

I haven't even watched this. thunbnail alone is so brutal

View: https://youtu.be/5eomCyoUSoM

That was extremely fucking brutal to watch, I couldn't even get through thirty seconds of it. You could just look at that bitch's face and see the disgust or seethe rolling in her eyes. :feelsjuice:

And that's why we oldercels refuse to even talk to foids anymore because after hundreds of rejections like the one in this video it just no longer is worth pursuing women anymore. It always ends the same way no matter what. :feelsUgh:

[And no, personality, confidence, and all the other useless bullshit they describe have nothing to do with anything. That's just cunts lying to themselves and to the general social public to make themselves feel better about the heartless cruel bitches they really are.]

"Well, just talk to them, maybe they'll give you a chance." No, they really won't. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
not one second

His eye area is a brutal death sentence. Poor bloke. He seems like a real swell chap to hang out with.
Facial deformities are a death sentence, he's also overweight and has a chubby face, never began for him with foids whatsoever.

And it is a shame because he seems like a friendly guy overall, somebody you go hanging out with at a bowling alley or something.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Facial deformities are a death sentence, he's also overweight and has a chubby face, never began for him with foids whatsoever.

And it is a shame because he seems like a friendly guy overall, somebody you go hanging out with at a bowling alley or something.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
As someone with skeletal facial deformities, I know it full well.

As someone with skeletal facial deformities, I know it full well.
You have my deepest sympathies fren. Mine aren't that bad by comparison, but the recessed chin line, larger than normal nose, and chipped teeth basically makes me a non-starter it would seem. :dafuckfeels:

:whatfeels:

That look... How dare you think you had a chance with me? I'm insulted.

It almost needs a # Trigger Warning like some environmentalist soy tranny feminist blog.

I don't have down's syndrome so somewhat mog that guy, but nevertheless all my attempts at dating have always looked pretty much the same as that.

And that's why it's a blessing that my FOMO has gradually replaced itself with more of a comfy volcel / greycel tendency. Other things in life aren't going too bad at all.. I'm pretty good at what I do for a career, my clients are usually pretty happy with my ideas, hell some of them even ask for me. The young grads are always asking me how to do stuff and seem to respect my advice... I'm no longer masochistic enough to sign up for yet another pointless evening of humiliation as some shitty hole looks at me like I'm something disgusting on her shoe, while I die a little more inside and just want to disappear? Fuck that. I've seen this episode before, and it's shit.

Man, that was a lot more triggering than I expected! Maybe it's time to bake myself a spaghetti on toast cake and post it on mgtow with some passive aggressive caption?

Last edited:
:whatfeels:

That look... How dare you think you had a chance with me? I'm insulted.

It almost needs a # Trigger Warning like some soy tranny feminist blog.

I don't have down's syndrome so somewhat mog that guy, but nevertheless all my attempts at dating have always looked pretty much the same as that.

And that's why it's a blessing that my FOMO has gradually replaced itself with more of a comfy volcel / greycel tendency. Other things in life aren't going too bad at all.. I'm pretty good at what I do for a career, my clients are usually pretty happy with my ideas, hell some of them even ask for me. The young grads are always asking me how to do stuff and seem to respect my advice... I'm no longer masochistic enough to sign up for yet another pointless evening of humiliation as some shitty hole looks at me like I'm something disgusting on her shoe, while I die a little more inside and just want to disappear? Fuck that. I've seen this episode before, and it's shit.

Man, that was a lot more triggering than I expected! Maybe it's time to bake myself a spaghetti on toast cake and post it on mgtow with some passive aggressive caption?
Yup, that look on female faces is pretty much standard on every foid, or they try to avoid eye contact walking away in total silence. Pretty much textbook and standard behavior everywhere. :feelsjuice:

You're a leper and they don't want to be tainted by your diseased impurities. :feelsclown:

Javier Botet Leper IT

Attachments

• Javier-Botet-Leper-IT.png
    Javier-Botet-Leper-IT.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I cringed, because I've done the exact same thing back in my naive simping days, before I was aware of the blackpill

I cringed, because I've done the exact same thing back in my naive simping days, before I was aware of the blackpill
I think we all have at some point in our lives. :feelsjuice:

Yup, that look on female faces is pretty much standard on every foid, or they try to avoid eye contact walking away in total silence. Pretty much textbook and standard behavior everywhere. :feelsjuice:

You're a leper and they don't want to be tainted by your diseased impurities. :feelsclown:

View attachment 469421

Yes... at some point you just have to ask, is this a sensible use of anybody's time? You hate this, I hate this, what are we even doing here?

Yes... at some point you just have to ask, is this a sensible use of anybody's time? You hate this, I hate this, what are we even doing here?
You can stop pursuing women but the desire of being wanted or physical intimacy never goes away, that is our cursed torture, to want something that never happens or occurs, but even worse, watching others happily have what you yourself can't have. And that feeling of torture never goes away, you live overtime to become mentally or physically numb to it, but it's always present. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
I think it's a phase that everyone has to go through. To learn you have to try and fail at things.

Getting old and regretting that you never had the balls to even try, would surely be worse than knowing that you gave it your best shot and you just didn't have what it takes.

It ain’t fucking funny. What are we meant to do with ourselves? Just die alone it seems.

I'm sorry man :feelsbadman:
If it makes it any easier: some niggas here vastly underscore themselves. Look at that broly larper. So maybe you are being too harsh.

IT won't touch this.

I'm sorry man :feelsbadman:
If it makes it any easier: some niggas here vastly underscore themselves. Look at that broly larper. So maybe you are being too harsh.
:feelsbadman:

People who say male looks don't matter ought to be exterminated in lego star wars 2

Even retard foids are chad only

He needs a chubby woman with a pinched face

saw it few months ago, brutal

He apparently doesn't have a 'toxic' personality. So why he isn't successful with the opposite sex? 'Personality' copers be it reddit cucks or some conservative religious believers live in their little fantasy world where being 'good' will result in being loved by women.

Oldie, but still a classic.

Brootally annihilated. Personality copers btfo

Last edited: