Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel brutally rejected

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
92d 5h 57m
It's over for notgoodlookingcels tbh.

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Commander
★★★★
57d 4h 44m
Over for goodpersonalitycels

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 16m
not watching this as i want die too much already

BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
30d 4h 28m
really brutal man, imagine what this guy has been through, it's amazing that at this point he's still tried, she didn't even look at him

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
★★
30d 7h 12m
bro! you put yourself out there, good for you :soy::soy::soy: just keep your head up bro theres someone for you :soy::soy::soy: just gotta maintain that confidence :soy::soy::soy:

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Admiral
★★★★★
37d 14h 22m
SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
Every time I feel down I look up these type of videos. That always makes me feel a little bit better about myself.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
25d 19h 10m
His personality is the problem!! He has to be more confident!!!!! She just detected he has a bad personality!!!!!! They can't be wrong and cruel!!!

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Admiral
★★★★★
37d 14h 22m
What are you feeling?

Her: Nothing

:worryfeels: what a bitch

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★
57d 13h 36m
SlutLiberationFront said:
His personality is the problem!! He has to be more confident!!!!! She just detected he has a bad personality!!!!!! They can't be wrong and cruel!!!

Maybe he even secretly posts on incel forum? What a creep!

kikecel

kikecel

MY FOOT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS
-
75d 19h 15m
can't watch this.
too painful.

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
51d 13h 49m
He mogs me and it’s over for him:feelsrope:

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★
48d 8h 20m
RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Admiral
★★★★★
37d 14h 22m
So brutal. And on tv :feelsrope:

Anyone notice he sort of resembles Peter Roger (ERs dad)?

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 7h 1m
His eye area is a brutal death sentence. Poor bloke. He seems like a real swell chap to hang out with.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
53d 23h 29m
RoastieBeef said:
I haven't even watched this. thunbnail alone is so brutal

View: https://youtu.be/5eomCyoUSoM
That was extremely fucking brutal to watch, I couldn't even get through thirty seconds of it. You could just look at that bitch's face and see the disgust or seethe rolling in her eyes. :feelsjuice:

And that's why we oldercels refuse to even talk to foids anymore because after hundreds of rejections like the one in this video it just no longer is worth pursuing women anymore. It always ends the same way no matter what. :feelsUgh:

[And no, personality, confidence, and all the other useless bullshit they describe have nothing to do with anything. That's just cunts lying to themselves and to the general social public to make themselves feel better about the heartless cruel bitches they really are.]

"Well, just talk to them, maybe they'll give you a chance." No, they really won't. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Admiral
★★★★★
37d 14h 22m
Kamikaze said:
His eye area is a brutal death sentence. Poor bloke. He seems like a real swell chap to hang out with.
The hairline is really damaged as well

AmnesiaHazecel

AmnesiaHazecel

☆ iam entitled to sex ☆
★★
15d 1h 30m
not one second

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
53d 23h 29m
Kamikaze said:
Facial deformities are a death sentence, he's also overweight and has a chubby face, never began for him with foids whatsoever.

And it is a shame because he seems like a friendly guy overall, somebody you go hanging out with at a bowling alley or something.
SlutLiberationFront said:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

-
90d 7h 1m
MarquisDeSade said:
Facial deformities are a death sentence, he's also overweight and has a chubby face, never began for him with foids whatsoever.

And it is a shame because he seems like a friendly guy overall, somebody you go hanging out with at a bowling alley or something.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
As someone with skeletal facial deformities, I know it full well.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
53d 23h 29m
Kamikaze said:
As someone with skeletal facial deformities, I know it full well.
You have my deepest sympathies fren. Mine aren't that bad by comparison, but the recessed chin line, larger than normal nose, and chipped teeth basically makes me a non-starter it would seem. :dafuckfeels:

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 14h 35m
Broly said:
He mogs me and it’s over for him:feelsrope:
Bro dude is a truecel.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
59d 20h 19m
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★★★
11d 11h 41m
:whatfeels:

That look... How dare you think you had a chance with me? I'm insulted.

It almost needs a # Trigger Warning like some environmentalist soy tranny feminist blog.

I don't have down's syndrome so somewhat mog that guy, but nevertheless all my attempts at dating have always looked pretty much the same as that.

And that's why it's a blessing that my FOMO has gradually replaced itself with more of a comfy volcel / greycel tendency. Other things in life aren't going too bad at all.. I'm pretty good at what I do for a career, my clients are usually pretty happy with my ideas, hell some of them even ask for me. The young grads are always asking me how to do stuff and seem to respect my advice... I'm no longer masochistic enough to sign up for yet another pointless evening of humiliation as some shitty hole looks at me like I'm something disgusting on her shoe, while I die a little more inside and just want to disappear? Fuck that. I've seen this episode before, and it's shit.

Man, that was a lot more triggering than I expected! Maybe it's time to bake myself a spaghetti on toast cake and post it on mgtow with some passive aggressive caption?

Last edited:
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
53d 23h 29m
Defetivecuckachu said:
:whatfeels:

That look... How dare you think you had a chance with me? I'm insulted.

It almost needs a # Trigger Warning like some soy tranny feminist blog.

I don't have down's syndrome so somewhat mog that guy, but nevertheless all my attempts at dating have always looked pretty much the same as that.

And that's why it's a blessing that my FOMO has gradually replaced itself with more of a comfy volcel / greycel tendency. Other things in life aren't going too bad at all.. I'm pretty good at what I do for a career, my clients are usually pretty happy with my ideas, hell some of them even ask for me. The young grads are always asking me how to do stuff and seem to respect my advice... I'm no longer masochistic enough to sign up for yet another pointless evening of humiliation as some shitty hole looks at me like I'm something disgusting on her shoe, while I die a little more inside and just want to disappear? Fuck that. I've seen this episode before, and it's shit.

Man, that was a lot more triggering than I expected! Maybe it's time to bake myself a spaghetti on toast cake and post it on mgtow with some passive aggressive caption?
Yup, that look on female faces is pretty much standard on every foid, or they try to avoid eye contact walking away in total silence. Pretty much textbook and standard behavior everywhere. :feelsjuice:

You're a leper and they don't want to be tainted by your diseased impurities. :feelsclown:

Attachments

• Javier-Botet-Leper-IT.png
    Javier-Botet-Leper-IT.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
41d 18h 52m
I cringed, because I've done the exact same thing back in my naive simping days, before I was aware of the blackpill

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
53d 23h 29m
suigin said:
I cringed, because I've done the exact same thing back in my naive simping days, before I was aware of the blackpill
I think we all have at some point in our lives. :feelsjuice:

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

★★★★★
11d 11h 41m
MarquisDeSade said:
Yup, that look on female faces is pretty much standard on every foid, or they try to avoid eye contact walking away in total silence. Pretty much textbook and standard behavior everywhere. :feelsjuice:

You're a leper and they don't want to be tainted by your diseased impurities. :feelsclown:

View attachment 469421

Yes... at some point you just have to ask, is this a sensible use of anybody's time? You hate this, I hate this, what are we even doing here?

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
53d 23h 29m
Defetivecuckachu said:
Yes... at some point you just have to ask, is this a sensible use of anybody's time? You hate this, I hate this, what are we even doing here?
You can stop pursuing women but the desire of being wanted or physical intimacy never goes away, that is our cursed torture, to want something that never happens or occurs, but even worse, watching others happily have what you yourself can't have. And that feeling of torture never goes away, you live overtime to become mentally or physically numb to it, but it's always present. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

★★★★★
11d 11h 41m
suigin said:
I think it's a phase that everyone has to go through. To learn you have to try and fail at things.

Getting old and regretting that you never had the balls to even try, would surely be worse than knowing that you gave it your best shot and you just didn't have what it takes.

_realist_

_realist_

Crowbar King
★★★★
11d 6h 42m
It ain’t fucking funny. What are we meant to do with ourselves? Just die alone it seems.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

-
90d 7h 1m
IncelCream said:
I'm sorry man :feelsbadman:
If it makes it any easier: some niggas here vastly underscore themselves. Look at that broly larper. So maybe you are being too harsh.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
35d 5h 44m
ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Commander
56d 19h 25m
IT won't touch this.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
59d 20h 19m
Kamikaze said:
I'm sorry man :feelsbadman:
If it makes it any easier: some niggas here vastly underscore themselves. Look at that broly larper. So maybe you are being too harsh.
:feelsbadman:

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
25d 19h 10m
Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Commander
44d 8h 0m
People who say male looks don't matter ought to be exterminated in lego star wars 2

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
32d 20h 33m
Even retard foids are chad only

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
72d 12m
He needs a chubby woman with a pinched face

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
53d 23h 29m
_realist_ said:
It ain’t fucking funny. What are we meant to do with ourselves? Just die alone it seems.
Work, pay taxes, and die alone. :reeeeee:
HeroinNihilism said:
He needs a chubby woman with a pinched face
Even low-tier women in looks think they're too good for a majority of men, game over. :society:

Last edited:
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 2h 27m
saw it few months ago, brutal

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★
57d 13h 36m
He apparently doesn't have a 'toxic' personality. So why he isn't successful with the opposite sex? 'Personality' copers be it reddit cucks or some conservative religious believers live in their little fantasy world where being 'good' will result in being loved by women.

Speed

Speed

Admiral
★★★
80d 1h 51m
Oldie, but still a classic.

Brootally annihilated. Personality copers btfo

Last edited:
RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Admiral
★★★★★