Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel baby boomers never got laid

I

incel god

Banned
-
im not convinced it was "easier then" GTFO. if you were ugly you arent creaming or tasting any vagina.

just normie tier men had better chances back then

Times were different back then. Dating was worth it, most of the time. The foid would reciprocate.

I only agree about trucels, but avarage and below avarage guys could have a completely fulfilling life with a wife, children, family, houses, cars, vacations, etc. All of this even as an idea is gone now. Only available for the rich and extremely beautiful people.

Yeah, but foids still cucked men back then with 'local' chads.
my grandma cucked her husband in 1980s, she got pregnant from some dude while being married to another.

my grandma cucked her husband in 1980s, she got pregnant from some dude while being married to another.
Yeah, people should never be given freedom

im not convinced it was "easier then" GTFO. if you were ugly you arent creaming or tasting any vagina.
More men had better chances back then, it's true. However there was always a smaller subsection of the population that was incel. It has always been that way throughout history. It's just that in times when cultural norms and religion were stronger and there was enforced monogamy, there were much fewer incels.

Yeah, people should never be given freedom
all women are very scared of the truth about who is biological father, even idea of DNA paternity test scares the hell out of them

all women are very scared of the truth about who is biological father, even idea of DNA paternity test scares the hell out of them
Because they cuck men a lot

Because they cuck men a lot
even my mother is hiding something about who is my biological father, i know something ain't right, she is lying

even my mother is hiding something about who is my biological father, i know something ain't right, she is lying
It's in their DNA to do this, the duel mating strategy.

way easier to get cucked, but less cels

It was easier in the sense that women back then did not have any options and so you would be able to date a woman within your league however things have changed especially with online dating apps and the smartphone in fact from what I noticed everything from 2010 onward in terms of access to sex has been for Chad only however yes there were historical truecels not everybody in history got laid let's not kid ourselves it's just the numbers are different nowadays where adult virgins are getting more and more of the population and where 10 to 20% of the most attractive men are getting all women and everybody else is left in the dust this is going to create social problems down the line