Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel at board game cafe

R

Rasama

Greycel
I got invited to hang out with my freinds last night. There were 6 guys, including me and 2 toilets :D:D:D :chad: :incel::incel: :foidSoy::foidSoy: I'm not very close with the toilets, but everyone in the group does. They are my Chang's freinds, 1 of the toilets is his GF.

We were having dinner, they socialskillsmogged me so dam hard. Most of them are either gigaextrovert or extrovertlite, at least in my view. I was the only socialskillslet in the group, brutal. Most of them have had romantic experiences or are currently in a relationship. I felt sad when they bring up relationship topics.

After dinner, we went to a board game cafe. Same thing happened, socialskillsmogged, NTmogged and IQmogged.

I sat next to Chang, next to him was his GF :incel: :chad: :foidSoy: They will occasionally take lovey-dovey selfies together :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why did you decide to go with them nigger

I sat next to Chang, next to him was his GF :incel: :chad: :foidSoy: They will occasionally take lovey-dovey selfies together :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
giga suifuel tbh
it's either a mog or be mogged world :feelsrope:

better to have nothing than to feel like shit everytime you are with them
Everything's kind of fun until relationship boasting contest arises. And when Chad invites toilets, i don't know how to interact with them.

Brutal, why do you still hang with them.

Fuckin brutal.

I'm lucky none of my m8s are taken except the X-er

I got invited to hang out with my freinds last night. There were 6 guys, including me and 2 toilets :D:D:D :chad: :incel::incel: :foidSoy::foidSoy: I'm not very close with the toilets, but everyone in the group does. They are my Chang's freinds, 1 of the toilets is his GF.

We were having dinner, they socialskillsmogged me so dam hard. Most of them are either gigaextrovert or extrovertlite, at least in my view. I was the only socialskillslet in the group, brutal. Most of them have had romantic experiences or are currently in a relationship. I felt sad when they bring up relationship topics.

After dinner, we went to a board game cafe. Same thing happened, socialskillsmogged, NTmogged and IQmogged.

Brutal. You must've felt sad all along, I guess you're not gonna hang out with them for a while:feelsmega: