Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel as a leader of normies.

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
For the past two days, during my crash course in medical rescue and emergency care, we've been training rescuing high-tech interactive phantoms posing as unconscious patients in teams of five.

I formed a group with a tallfag, landwhale Nagatoro, thin femcel and another landwhale (a single mom).

None of us wanted to assume the position of a leader, but I stepped up and gave it a try.
My role as a leader during emergency rescue training was to assign other team members roles (pressing the ribcage, ventillation, defibrillation, administration of medication)
and keep the proper timing of each procedure and keeping the rotation of memebrs, so that none of them got to tired (pressing the ribcage can get tiring for foids even after 2 minutes)

First try wasn't stellar, I made some mistakes as leader, but instructors were satisfied with our temas performance. I felt like I wasn't cut to be a leader.

Second scenario was better. But I still wanted to step down and give my position to someone else.

I asked if anyone wanted to be leader during next exxercise. No answer, I asked foids personally "Do YOU wanna be a next leader?" Fucking Silence.
Finally, a tallfag reluctantly took over, but during a third and final exercise he didn't do shit, so I was back as a coordinator AND additionally responisble for thorax (taking the medical history when he was still conscious, pressing ribcage when he passed out, auscultation)

After all, nagatoro landwhale was making fun of some non-vital/non-threatening to patient decisions I mistakingly made. Fuck, during the whole course she was taking shots at me and I returned the favour.
Her jokes at my expense sometimes went too far and while rescuing the patient was the who said something that would scare patients to death (literally)
Normies criticize others; BUT when you ask them to do something they go deaf and mute.

Fuck them.

Incel should lead other incels and leave normies to die in hell.

But why would you want to be rescuing anybody?

Imagine allowing landwhales to take care of your health. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

For the past two days, during my crash course in medical rescue and emergency care, we've been training rescuing high-tech interactive phantoms posing as unconscious patients in teams of five.

I formed a group with a tallfag, landwhale Nagatoro, thin femcel and another landwhale (a single mom).

None of us wanted to assume the position of a leader, but I stepped up and gave it a try.
My role as a leader during emergency rescue training was to assign other team members roles (pressing the ribcage, ventillation, defibrillation, administration of medication)
and keep the proper timing of each procedure and keeping the rotation of memebrs, so that none of them got to tired (pressing the ribcage can get tiring for foids even after 2 minutes)

First try wasn't stellar, I made some mistakes as leader, but instructors were satisfied with our temas performance. I felt like I wasn't cut to be a leader.

Second scenario was better. But I still wanted to step down and give my position to someone else.

I asked if anyone wanted to be leader during next exxercise. No answer, I asked foids personally "Do YOU wanna be a next leader?" Fucking Silence.
Finally, a tallfag reluctantly took over, but during a third and final exercise he didn't do shit, so I was back as a coordinator AND additionally responisble for thorax (taking the medical history when he was still conscious, pressing ribcage when he passed out, auscultation)

After all, nagatoro landwhale was making fun of some non-vital/non-threatening to patient decisions I mistakingly made. Fuck, during the whole course she was taking shots at me and I returned the favour.
Her jokes at my expense sometimes went too far and while rescuing the patient was the who said something that would scare patients to death (literally)
Normies criticize others; BUT when you ask them to do something they go deaf and mute.

Fuck them.

Silly bluepilled move by you.
You should have shut your mouth and never step in. Being a part of a group without sacrificing times and get the experience as much as you can.

Fuck them.

as an Incel leader, you have to be ruthless to normies or you won't be respected.