Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Appreciation Moment...

赤い太陽

赤い太陽

Recruit
★★★★
It's been almost a month since I joined incels.is, and I've learned a lot since then. The posts of many users here have inspired me to conduct my own personal research in my down time, and recently, I've taken up an interest in Neuroscience and Evolutionary Psychology. I don't plan on going to school to study these fields, but I have decided to undergo my own research (Inspired by @13k in no small part). As such, I plan on taking an extended hiatus from the forum and most technology to avoid distractions (and to help my rehabilitation speed up), but not before showing my appreciation for some of the people here (whether they hate my guts or not). While the atmosphere is a clear with a chance of pessimism, there are many awesome people here, so I want to acknowledge them before my research begins...

First of all, the biggest appreciation, without a doubt, goes to @FACEandLMS. He was instrumental in introducing me to "looks Theory", which is arguably the most unanimously accepted theory on mate selection within the Incel community. I first saw his videos "What Attracts Women", and it was a huge eye opener; it helped me to understand and finally make peace with the emotional pain of rejection I had experienced all of my life, back when I still had a great interest in women. After reading (or starting to read) Jennifer L. Verdolin's book "Wild Connection" helped me to realize the importance of looks in selecting candidates for reproduction.

However, a huge appreciation has to go @13k . I was originally under the impression that Incels.me was a research site; I go that impression from reading the Racepill series. Part 6 was the first one I saw. 13k has gone out of his way to provide extremely well researched series containing equally brutal truths to the studies of LMS. No one wants to hear that their race may be a restrictive factor when it comes to attracting women, but the truth needs to be told.
As morbid as his avatar may be, @Creep was the other interest of mine; his Thug Pill post was the second study I viewed before I decided to join the forum. I'm truly thankful for their contributions.

Nonetheless, I can't talk about Incel appreciation without mentioning @MayorOfKekville . His irreverent, unapologetic stance on incel issues - in a perhaps unintentional manner - made him come across as an authority figure, even though he isn't an administrator. I was surprised at his height when he revealed it; he always looked up to him, because I've never had the balls to say what he's said. If LMS and 13k are the researchers, then the Mayor was the cliff notes version; I rushed to join this forum after reading several of his posts. If he had sugar coated anything he had said, I wouldn't have cared enough to join he conversation. I don't even have to reply on certain threads because this legend always beats me to it, being blunt where I generally am not.

Despite the brutality of black pills I've received, I have met some very positive people. @idkwattodowithlife, despite his insistence to the contrary, had been very positive, which means a lot. @Mickeyonacid, who joined literally a day before I did, has been a mixed bag; sometimes he makes me laugh, other days he makes me think.
@37YearOldVirgin, @Chris_Jones , @SadBoiKen, @microDongCityUSA and @PeruvianGuy have been a privilege for me to meet here, and they've given me very enlightening life hacks or pleasant conversations.

@Gremlincel @FoidsDeserveCancer and @UBERCEL are some of my favorite posters here. Big shoutout to @Raiden and @RageAgainstTDL; the latter has been extremely uplifting. @Ryo_Hazuki gave me a laugh for the Phoenix Wright post recently!

Why no shoutout to me???

It's been almost a month since I joined incels.is, and I've learned a lot since then. The posts of many users here have inspired me to conduct my own personal research in my down time, and recently, I've taken up an interest in Neuroscience and Evolutionary Psychology. I don't plan on going to school to study these fields, but I have decided to undergo my own research (Inspired by @13k in no small part). As such, I plan on taking an extended hiatus from the forum and most technology to avoid distractions (and to help my rehabilitation speed up), but not before showing my appreciation for some of the people here (whether they hate my guts or not). While the atmosphere is a clear with a chance of pessimism, there are many awesome people here, so I want to acknowledge them before my research begins...

First of all, the biggest appreciation, without a doubt, goes to @FACEandLMS. He was instrumental in introducing me to "looks Theory", which is arguably the most unanimously accepted theory on mate selection within the Incel community. I first saw his videos "What Attracts Women", and it was a huge eye opener; it helped me to understand and finally make peace with the emotional pain of rejection I had experienced all of my life, back when I still had a great interest in women. After reading (or starting to read) Jennifer L. Verdolin's book "Wild Connection" helped me to realize the importance of looks in selecting candidates for reproduction.

However, a huge appreciation has to go @13k . I was originally under the impression that Incels.me was a research site; I go that impression from reading the Racepill series. Part 6 was the first one I saw. 13k has gone out of his way to provide extremely well researched series containing equally brutal truths to the studies of LMS. No one wants to hear that their race may be a restrictive factor when it comes to attracting women, but the truth needs to be told.
As morbid as his avatar may be, @Creep was the other interest of mine; his Thug Pill post was the second study I viewed before I decided to join the forum. I'm truly thankful for their contributions.

Nonetheless, I can't talk about Incel appreciation without mentioning @MayorOfKekville . His irreverent, unapologetic stance on incel issues - in a perhaps unintentional manner - made him come across as an authority figure, even though he isn't an administrator. I was surprised at his height when he revealed it; he always looked up to him, because I've never had the balls to say what he's said. If LMS and 13k are the researchers, then the Mayor was the cliff notes version; I rushed to join this forum after reading several of his posts. If he had sugar coated anything he had said, I wouldn't have cared enough to join he conversation. I don't even have to reply on certain threads because this legend always beats me to it, being blunt where I generally am not.

Despite the brutality of black pills I've received, I have met some very positive people. @idkwattodowithlife, despite his insistence to the contrary, had been very positive, which means a lot. @Mickeyonacid, who joined literally a day before I did, has been a mixed bag; sometimes he makes me laugh, other days he makes me think.
@37YearOldVirgin, @Chris_Jones , @SadBoiKen, @microDongCityUSA and @PeruvianGuy have been a privilege for me to meet here, and they've given me very enlightening life hacks or pleasant conversations.

@Gremlincel @FoidsDeserveCancer and @UBERCEL are some of my favorite posters here. Big shoutout to @Raiden and @RageAgainstTDL; the latter has been extremely uplifting. @Ryo_Hazuki gave me a laugh for the Phoenix Wright post recently!

Preach. Same here.

There are some really good posters here tbh

As such, I plan on taking an extended hiatus from the forum and most technology to avoid distractions (and to help my rehabilitation speed up)
Appreciate the kind words brother

Best of luck with your research and rehabilitation. Hope you find what you are looking for in life.

Fucking Julycels…

Good luck. Hope we cross paths again.

thanks.gif

:) I'm glad you chose the path of knowledge brother, take care and never stray from that path.
You have been one of my favourite posters here.

(special thanks to @blickpall for removing the heart emoji when I needed it the most)

:) I'm glad you chose the path of knowledge brother, take care and never stray from that path.
You have been one of my favourite posters here.

(special thanks to @blickpall for removing the heart emoji when I needed it the most)
Stop tagging me in inane posts that have nothing to do with me, please.

Awesome dude glad i could help in someway.

w-what about me?

Anf waht about me?

Thanks again dude. Be sure to drop in with your research findings.

Good post, as a tipp tho: accept the racepill but don't choke on it.
Kkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited:
I got to up my post game tbh

I never get mentioned anywhere man, fuck:lul:

This guy sounds like he belongs on foreveralone tbh.

I joined this forum because I realized that this isn't a support group, it's an empathy group. So many people disregard the importance of empathy, and this has allowed us to stay focused on the topic of why we got here in the first place. The theories and research done in this group are full of truth which is why this site is so hated by many.

I can't wait to see your research. You need to tell us first when you plan on releasing it.

I joined this forum because I realized that this isn't a support group, it's an empathy group. So many people disregard the importance of empathy, and this has allowed us to stay focused on the topic of why we got here in the first place. The theories and research done in this group are full of truth which is why this site is so hated by many.

I can't wait to see your research. You need to tell us first when you plan on releasing it.

Agreed.