Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel and Politics

What is your political ideology.

• Libertärian Left

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Libertärian Right

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Libertärien Center

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Authoritarian Left

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Autoritarian Right

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Authoritarian

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Centrist

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
P-Chan

P-Chan

Recruit
★★
There is a small poll.
But please take some time and go to https://www.politicalcompass.org/ and post your results here.
I think we all are interested in the politic direction Incels go and how the spreading beetwen us is.
At the end i will make maybe a Incel politcal compass if we get enough data.

I used to be a libertarian but soyciatal nature made me authoritarian, a libertarian has good intentions but ultimatley gets cucked by the more assertive positions.

There is a small poll.
But please take some time and go to https://www.politicalcompass.org/ and post your results here.
I think we all are interested in the politic direction Incels go and how the spreading beetwen us is.
At the end i will make maybe a Incel politcal compass if we get enough data.
I hate that test, the questions feels so outdated and dumb. Anyways I'm socially conservative and economically libertarian I think.

authoritarian left. all men get basic income and universal healthcare. no female rights. females branded as property.

government functions as 50% voting male population and 50% based philospher experts. And one philospher dictator chosen from specially trained school made to train based and Blackpilled politicians.

I support a blackpill nationalist authoritarian traditionalist government that implements a mixed economy. ( Incelistan )

None of these. If you are on the western political spectrum, you are a soyboy.

Politics is cucked

No centrists in .co
Yikes!

No centrists in .co
Yikes!

Chart

That one sucks. But I am far left in the middle.