Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel and anti Incel stuff has become boring and pointless

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Major
★★★★★
It's always the same complaining and whining I'm bored of it all All talk and no action sums up Incels and anti Incels.

Yeah it is but to be honest its not like the "anti-incels" are really making an effort to debate against the blackpill. They don't really address the points and try to debunk it in any meaningful manner. There's a reason why they don't actively make coherent arguments against the blackpill and its mostly because they can't.

Yeah it is but to be honest its not like the "anti-incels" are really making an effort to debate against the blackpill. They don't really address the points and try to debunk it in any meaningful manner. There's a reason why they don't actively make coherent arguments against the blackpill and its mostly because they can't.
Not true. I heard they know a guy.

It's always the same complaining and whining I'm bored of it all All talk and no action sums up Incels and anti Incels.
I'm inclined to heartily concur...

That's why I like to make fun posts full of happiness and joy! Lol.

There's no cure for the blackpill. But there's things that make it less brutal