Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel 100 years at incel.com me and the incels for 100 years time of incel things

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I'm sorry, inceldians. It's a bummer. In reality, you're as dumb as they come and I needed those nukes real bad, and I had to give them up just to get your shit countries off my back, so now we're gonna have to go get more. And then we're gonna go on even more adventures after that, inceldians and you're gonna keep your mouths shut about it, inceldians, because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important, and they'll tear us apart, my fellow inceldians. but if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, inceldians
, and you're gonna be part of them, and together, we're gonna run around, inceldians. We're gonna do all kinds of wonderful things, inceldiams. Just you and me, inceldians . The outside world is our enemy, inceldians. We're the only friends we've got, inceldians . It's just Eren and his inceldians. Eren and incels and their adventures, incel. Supercel and celcel incel forever and forever. Incels things. Me and eren and incels running around, and incels and inceldia time. All day long, forever. All a hundred days. Incels and celcel and windowsxcel forever 100 times. Over and over, inceladventures.com. All 100 years. Every minute, inceladventures.com.

Brutal noreplypill