Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion in your opinion what is the worst race of women?

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
I hate them all

from my experience, white women gotta be the most rude, annoying, entitled pieces of shit, with latina women in 2nd place.

I hate them all
Based. Equality among the whores; cucked for thinking otherwise.:feelsYall:

"Asian women are so traditional and submissive."
"I love white women, save muh Aryan race."
Some of the biggest female worshipers on the internet are white incels in denial, I've read many YouTube comments expressing Oriental fever on Red Pill videos before. :soy:

These fetishizers should shut the fuck up for once: curry whores, noodle whores, cumskin whores, sheboons, Arab whores, and goblinas all mean the same thing to me now in multi-racial America, just a whore whose life means nothing to me.

Last edited:
from my experience, white women gotta be the most rude, annoying, entitled pieces of shit, with latina women in 2nd place.
True and they are the most retarded too

curry foids they are loud and they think there smv is higher then a white stacy because they had sex with a white chad when he was drunk

White women have been the meanest towards me.

AWALT, but asian holes are probably the worst (based on personal experiences and from what I have seen about them here)

black foids in 2nd place for me

indigenous beaner goblinas

White women can be forgiven because of their beauty. You know that you are out of their league.
If a white Stacey rejects you, you will just laugh and move on.
The worst thing is ethnic women who look like shit and despite that reject and humiliate you.

every race yes. they are toilets. first manipulate men to givethem rights then use the same rights to abuse the men.

Based. Equality among the whores; cucked for thinking otherwise.:feelsYall:

"Asian women are so traditional and submissive."
"I love white women, save muh Aryan race."
Some of the biggest female worshipers on the internet are white incels in denial, I've read many YouTube comments expressing Oriental fever on Red Pill videos before. :soy:

These fetishizers should shut the fuck up for once: curry whores, noodle whores, cumskin whores, sheboons, Arab whores, and goblinas all mean the same thing to me now in multi-racial America, just a whore whose life means nothing to me.
I remember seeing this years ago, it's not just whitecels that fetishize eastern europe as well, many goblins here in latin america think they have an advantage there :lul:

Last edited:
White Stacey and goblin fruit pickers.

White women know they're on top; they're nicest on the surface level but also the most entitled when the chips are down. Black women know they're on the bottom, so they're mean and aggressive upfront. Latinas are the most irrational and quickest to take actions that disadvantage both themselves and the other party. Asian and Indian women, of course, take the cake when it comes to being race traitors.

Last edited: