Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In what ways do ethnics have it better than whites

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Another cool thing about being ethnic in the west, it probably means you know more than one language. I personally think learning your native tounge as a ethnic is important to communicate within said group.

Another cool thing about being ethnic in the west, it probably means you know more than one language. I personally think learning your native tounge as a ethnic is important to communicate within said group.
My Arabic sucks. :feelsbadman:

The absolute best thing ethnics had for us was a traditional view on women relationships and sex but that has now broken down. Still in some places women remain virgins until marriage and people don't worship sex as god. Those are the last vestiges of a better society and way of life.

Ethnics don't have to worry about white genocide and the west cucking itself, it just means more ethnics and the end of the white bois and gals. Honestly think white looking ethnics will take over as the new white race once whites eventually ldar.

Curries are the most subhuman race with no redeeming quality, curry land should be nuked. It’ll be good for the world and them and this is coming from a curry

All ethnics I've met irl and online have been really nice tbhtbh surprisingly seeing how many stereotypes they have

Also I guess curries and Asians in America have higher IQ
We we don’t, only the high iq ones escape street shitting land so that’s all you see. National iq of curry land is sub 50

They don't, ethnics were doomed from the start.

You're right. They go far beyond that when it comes to brown people. They're also trying to make feminism a mainstream idea in the East.
it's undeniable that the only group that isn't allowed to assert itself and its own interests are white people. It's even illegal in a lot of western European countries and even in some eastern ones because muh 6 million. In the US whites are openly discriminated against in college admission. Hell, even relatively timid ideas such as bordercontrol is considered racist as it will slow down the demise of whites. The Jews are indeed working eagerly to spread globo homo to the rest of the world, but what they've done to America, Europe and the white world at large will forever be their price example. It's quite remarkable if you think about it. Without the firing a single bullet they've manage to bring the greatest race that has ever walked the earth down to its knees, degenerated it, and made it willingly long for its own destruction. Although you could argue, perhaps rightly, that that war was fought during ww2, but I digress. There is no other race where this impulse for self destruction is as strong as in white people

Last edited:
None. If I were white, I would be an incel. But as an ethnic, I'm a truecel

it's undeniable that the only group that isn't allowed to assert itself and its own interests are white people. It's even illegal in a lot of western European countries and even in some eastern ones because muh 6 million. In the US whites are openly discriminated against in college admission. Hell, even relatively timid ideas such as bordercontrol is considered racist as it will slow down the demise of whites. The Jews are indeed working eagerly to spread globo homo to the rest of the world, but what they've done to America, Europe and the white world at large will forever be their price example. It's quite remarkable if you think about it. Without the firing a single bullet they've manage to bring the greatest race that has ever walked the earth down to its knees, degenerated it, and made it willingly long for its own destruction. Although you could argue, perhaps rightly, that that war was fought during ww2, but I digress. There is no other race where this impulse for self destruction is as strong as in white people
Let's be real.. even with white males being blamed for a lot of social problems in the west, at the end of the day, SJW still jump on white cocks. Not only that, but as brown people we have negative stereotypes, "terrorist" or whatever. You don't have worldwide headlines in which the zionists try to demonize you globally, it's only limited to national news when it comes to white males. While zionists may crucify white males, white males, in return crucify brown males, with the help of zionists. Not only that, brown countries have been and still are being illegally occupied and invaded, our mineral resources being stolen on a massive scale, there's a worldwide information war against brown males. Even in countries like South Korea, white males are revered while brown males are brushed as "terrorists." You may think you have it hard as a white male in partially-liberal America, wait until you see what brown males go through on a daily basis. Brown males, unlike white males, get killed on a daily basis as well in non-white countries, think of genocides in Burma or Afghan civilians being bombed daily by invading and illegally occupying US forces.

Let's be real.. even with white males being blamed for a lot of social problems in the west, at the end of the day, SJW still jump on white cocks. Not only that, but as brown people we have negative stereotypes, "terrorist" or whatever. You don't have worldwide headlines in which the zionists try to demonize you globally, it's only limited to national news when it comes to white males. While zionists may crucify white males, white males, in return crucify brown males, with the help of zionists. Not only that, brown countries have been and still are being illegally occupied and invaded, our mineral resources being stolen on a massive scale, there's a worldwide information war against brown males. Even in countries like South Korea, white males are revered while brown males are brushed as "terrorists." You may think you have it hard as a white male in partially-liberal America, wait until you see what brown males go through on a daily basis. Brown males, unlike white males, get killed on a daily basis as well in non-white countries, think of genocides in Burma or Afghan civilians being bombed daily by invading and illegally occupying US forces.
Sure. And I can point you to how white people are being treated in south Africa and in various parts of Latin America. While we're not far enough down to New World Order's continuum to notice the horrible fate that awaits whites in Europe and in the White world at large with the naked eye yet, we can still make a fairly certain prognosis, given current demographic trends and all the amped up antiwhite rhetoric aimed at dehumanizing primarily white heterosexual males, that what awaits whites will be nothing short of a blood bath, perhaps in proportions yet unseen anywhere else.

What do you think will happen once a group that has every institutional power against itself, isn't even allowed to defend itself and is hated by every other ethnic group OCCUPYING its territory, constitutes less than 30% of the population? What about 20%? What about 10%? etc. The logical consequence of depriving an organism of its territory is extinction. It's no coincidence that Jews are behind virtually all mainstream organizations whose aims are to import as many third worlders into the west as possible, just as it is no coincidence that they so eagerly promote racemixing and antiwhite rhetoric. It's a deliberate attempt to weaken, destroy and finally genocide us.

perhaps in proportions yet unseen anywhere else.
Don't be ridiculous now. Millions of brown people have been killed by your fucked up government. None of that would ever happen to white people, and you know it.

Perceived intimidation or whatever you call it. Even the highest T whites are just a few rungs above East Asians on that spectrum, relative to blacks and west/central Asians.
Foe example this

Is less likely to mog this
in terms of perceived threat level, which is important in many ways. Even if the former would be more likely to cut your head off with an ax and the latter more likely to be a meek tech support associate.

Last edited:
We’re victims bro! The left loves us! We’re a protected class. Ephemeral otherworldly beings living among the bad white people.

No but really the only thing I can’t hink of is some ethnics are high T and nobody fucks with you if you look middle eastern. Cause everybody knows the folks in the Middle East don’t play games.

We’re victims bro! The left loves us! We’re a protected class. Ephemeral otherworldly beings living among the bad white people.

No but really the only thing I can’t hink of is some ethnics are high T and nobody fucks with you if you look middle eastern. Cause everybody knows the folks in the Middle East don’t play games.
Lol curries ain’t protected by anyone

Don't be ridiculous now. Millions of brown people have been killed by your fucked up government. None of that would ever happen to white people, and you know it.
I'm not from the US lol

Edit: Also, What do you mean that would never happen to white people? If you want an instructive example about the extents to which Jews are willing to go to subjegate white people, look no further than the Jewish dictatorship that was the Soviet Union. Also, millions of germans were starved to death in roosevelt's extermination camps after the war, and that's not even mentioning the ethnic cleansing of germans in eastern prussia by the soviet union or the russian gulags

Last edited:
Let's be real.. even with white males being blamed for a lot of social problems in the west, at the end of the day, SJW still jump on white cocks.
on white chad cocks, sure

is this some joke question ? JBW theory is undisputed. whites mog curries in all aspects.. most brutal of mogs
They don't, ethnics were doomed from the start.

All theese self hating ethnic posts are getting boring, let’s show some ethnic pride so what are we better off with than whites
They are seen as more dominant since they act as invaders (winning invaders)

I'm not from the US lol

Edit: Also, What do you mean that would never happen to white people? If you want an instructive example about the extents to which Jews are willing to go to subjegate white people, look no further than the Jewish dictatorship that was the Soviet Union. Also, millions of germans were starved to death in roosevelt's extermination camps after the war, and that's not even mentioning the ethnic cleansing of germans in eastern prussia by the soviet union or the russian gulags
I thought you were from the US, my bad. I'm saying the scale of staggering destruction and terrorism done at the hands of Americans is not something that can be done to white people. As you know, Americans were also responsible for war crimes directed at Germans. They are a like a cancerous tumor.
on white chad cocks, sure
Of course, but they're still white. I'm not saying it applies to you.