Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In what ways do ethnics have it better than whites

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
All theese self hating ethnic posts are getting boring, let’s show some ethnic pride so what are we better off with than whites

our men are usually based and not cucks like whites

you're not having your homelands flooded with foreign racial groups that will gradually replace in your own homeland, you don't have the jewish media against you to the extent that white males do, and finally and most importantly, you have a strong patriarchy in your respective homelands. How any ethnic complains is beyond me

1. Less likely to Norwood
  2. Better aging
  3. Less prone to having cancer or autism

That’s about it tbh

Also if you’re black you can make people feel sorry for you. Which I can’t do

2. Better aging
That’s about it tbh

Blacks aren’t ethnic only Somalis are

You're better at IT support, ngl.

Everytime an ethnic somehow manages to break the odds and get a white woman, it always seems to be a white woman who is much better looking than they are (aka reverse hypergamy), while whites always seem to have to date down, even in JBW scenarios.

Also I guess curries and Asians in America have higher IQ

you don't have the jewish media against you to the extent that white males do
You're right. They go far beyond that when it comes to brown people. They're also trying to make feminism a mainstream idea in the East.

some times i see a ugly ass ethinic with cute white foid, no idea why that happen, it's like a error in the matrix

Everytime an ethnic somehow manages to break the odds and get a white woman, it always seems to be a white woman who is much better looking than they are (aka reverse hypergamy), while whites always seem to have to date down, even in JBW scenarios.
I only see that with blacks

you're not having your homelands flooded with foreign racial groups that will gradually replace in your own homeland, you don't have the jewish media against you to the extent that white males do, and finally and most importantly, you have a strong patriarchy in your respective homelands. How any ethnic complains is beyond me
Maybe it’s cuz women find us ugly and inferior compared to you guys.

It’s not that, it’s that ethnics are just uglier than whites

Only thing good about being ethnic is that even if you are not chad,when you grow beard you dont look like white soyboy numale. you will look like terrorist at worst,its not case for non chad whites

Maybe in Europe but not in USA where there worshipped
Anyone who isn't white is an ethnic. Only retards in the incelosphere think black people aren't ethnic, indirectly calling them white.

africans hadn't invented the wheel until the europeons arrived

Anyone who isn't white is an ethnic. Only retards in the incelosphere think black people aren't ethnic, indirectly calling them white.
Blacks have established a culture in the USA, the media is dominated by black culture. White suburban kids speak hood slang. Black panther and other representation of blacks in Hollywood far exceed ethnics. Whites are the biggest listeners to rap music by blacks. They are not ethnic in the USA

Blacks have established a culture in the USA, the media is dominated by black culture. White suburban kids speak hood slang. Black panther and other representation of blacks in Hollywood far exceed ethnics. They are not ethnic in the USA
That doesn't make them white though. JFL. They're always ethnics outside of Africa.

I literally can't think of one thing that ethnics mog whites with, literally not a thing. I sat here for like 5 minutes thinking hard on this and came up empty.

That doesn't make them white though. JFL. They're always ethnics outside of Africa.

No, blacks are in their own separate category from everybody else, the only black ethnics are Somalis and Abos. It breaks down like this.....

Whites
Blacks
Ethnics (Curries, Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, Somalis, Abos, Islanders, Natives, etc...)

That's it

Last edited:
the only good thing bout ethnic as an asian is the urge to do something unbelievable incredible thing so u can statusmax
asians tend to study hard and work hard my hypothesis is they know the only way to go is to betabux (aside from status max)
notice that even when men in the west are bailing out like mad in universities. most asian men still go to university
In this statistics only Asian in all the race specified have more male students than female student

it also might be traditional reasons but im not willing to throw out my hypothesis
im an asian but I use 3rd person to address asian because im referring to the asian in the west

I literally can't think of one thing that ethnics mog whites with, literally not a thing. I sat here for like 5 minutes thinking hard on this and came up empty.

No, blacks are in their own separate category from everybody else, the only black ethnics are Somalis and Abos. It breaks down like this.....

Whites
Blacks
Ethnics (Curries, Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, Somalis, Abos, Islanders, Natives, etc...)

That's it
Blacks in America essentially aren’t even full black. They have 25-30% European admixture and maybe even some native thrown in there

it is easier for ethnic men to get white women than white men can

Whites
Blacks

That's it
I’ve listed some things above

Keep in mind I know these examples are not what every ethnic can do, but even with non blacks ethnics with white women, they always seem to be in a case of reverse hypergamy.

View attachment 95584View attachment 95585View attachment 95586View attachment 95587

Again as i'll restate, I know that not everyone can do this, I am not using these any proof that ethnics have it better in the sexual market, I am fully aware they don't (unless you're black in some cases), I have only seen these cases of reverse hypergamy with ethnics, I don't think I have ever seen reverse hypergamy with whites outside of rare exceptions of a super fat old Jewish boomer who has an obvious golddigger GF.
seems like a fetish to me i dont know
it is easier for ethnic men to get white women than white men can
:feelswhat: if you're talking bout black guys getting white girls in certain areas maybe
but rice,curries etc no

nothing I guess we can make racist jokes and non one will get triggered but other than that, being white is better in every-way.

Not really. You can have ethnics, whites, blacks and asians.

Blacks in America essentially aren’t even full black. They have 25-30% European admixture and maybe even some native thrown in there

Yeah but that doesn't make them ethnic either, the black features are too dominant making them look full black.

I’ve listed some things above

I know bro, those are pretty minor mogs but overall we get mogged hard.

Ethnics DONT have it better than whites and nobody is saying they do.

My dick is bigger than most whites ones.

Better aging gene,longevity.

Thankfully i live in curryland which isn't as cucked as the west but is following the same trajectory
All males living in the west unless chad get shit on by their feminist society and femshit government

Last edited:
Yeah but that doesn't make them ethnic either, the black features are too dominant making them look full black.

I know bro, those are pretty minor mogs but overall we get mogged hard.
I know but if I as a deathnic curry can think of these things, you can as well.

We are funnier than whites
No, blacks are in their own separate category from everybody else, the only black ethnics are Somalis and Abos. It breaks down like this
Meh, I think that only applies to american blacks who are established in their own country (not saying they have it good)

You folx are very good at beggary, clamoring for attention, and forcing yourselves to the center of every discussion. Mogs me to oblivion; I could never compete.

2. Better aging
That’s about it tbh

humanitarian headway as well keeps them in decent shape.
whites have to payout.

In the West, affirmative action. That's about it.

Better beards on average.

Nobody cheers for a guy in second place OP.

2. Better aging
That’s about it tbh

Great. We get to suffer longer in life before kicking the bucket.

Last edited:
The term ethnic is too vague. Like how is an asian and an arab jumbled together while blacks and whites are separated

Around here they have much stronger communities. All the white families are divorced, single parents etc. Fighting with their own families, trying to solo life.
The east indian's seem to have their shit together, the well established of them appear to have payed off their houses, cars, and own businesses. They have a temple here and from what I can tell they support each other and virtually own entire neighbourhoods.
They each have shit load of gold jewelry.
They are also guilty of exploiting the system, but they benefited greatly from scams and taking advantage of cucked bureaucracies.
Way smarter than whites.