Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In Uni, I feel like I'm living in Asia

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I gymcel a lot and at the school gym, 75% of the people seem to be Asians (both internationals and American ones). Also, just in general, the school is 50% Asian. All of em' wear those stupid anti-social club shirts, those "boy" shirts, those canada grey goose jackets while smoking on their juuls. I just wanna shake em' and say wake up ya sheep! BE ORIGINAL! Anyways, to those who say race does not matter, try being surrounded by Asians 24/7... you'll eventually feel out of place. Race does matter, people need to live with their own people.
Patton

Last edited:
Give us ricecels a break, we're already one of the most fucked races there are.

I feel like I'm in Asia in uni also, in the way that I just sit at my computer all day while Chad gets some.

Give us ricecels a break, we're already one of the most fucked races there are.
most of these asians aren't incels, i sympathize with the incel types (I can tell who they are), they walk around in groups with females in them all the time.

Yup, Canadian universities are Asian dominated because Asian parents stress highly on education. I went to a big school in Canada so I know.
Why would Asians send their children to attend Canadian schools which force LGBTQ and feminism?

ricecels have it easier than whitecels.

Asians have a superior iq. Whites prefer doing stupid shit like take xtc pills and suck off 20 black guys. Over for intellectual whites tbh.

Asian parents are mentally stuck in the 1950s and can't see how universities have regressed from being sacred institutions of education to indoctrination centers for leftists. They still believe in the importance of a traditional degree for their children even though these universities barely endow young people with any skills and are simply existing on reputation and running a ponzi scheme to grab money.
International students pay 3-5X the local Canadian tuition, but have to be victimized by feminists on campus. Bad deal if you ask me.

International students pay 3-5X the local Canadian tuition, but have to be victimized by feminists on campus. Bad deal if you ask me.
Only whitecels are victimized by feminism.

I do sympathize with ricecels, but not with the asian masses. Brainwashed greedy hordes.

Why would Asians send their children to attend Canadian schools which force LGBTQ and feminism?
Because of prestigious name of the Canadian university's

Let me guess... UofT? Maybe UBC?

JFL, try being ethnic at a majority white party school.

peep-png.68077

Those sad poor whitecels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Feminists literally never attack or go after non white men. If fact quite the opposite.

Face it, you fail at life on kid mode difficulty.

I gymcel a lot and at the school gym, 75% of the people seem to be Asians (both internationals and American ones). Also, just in general, the school is 50% Asian. All of em' wear those stupid anti-social club shirts, those "boy" shirts, those canada grey goose jackets while smoking on their juuls. I just wanna shake em' and say wake up ya sheep! BE ORIGINAL! Anyways, to those who say race does not matter, try being surrounded by Asians 24/7... you'll eventually feel out of place. Race does matter, people need to live with their own people.
View attachment 74139
We takin' over, whiteboi

Feminists literally never attack or go after non white men. If fact quite the opposite.

Face it, you fail at life on kid mode difficulty.
Try again. Jfl if getting butthurt because some fat smelly foid called you names.

Fucking faggot if thats the worst of your struggles...you have no idea what life is like for ethnics. Whitecels are really better off bluepilling themselves and just ride this white thing out.

Race does matter, people need to live with their own people.
Not for me tbh. I am of Kurdish origin and I am from Turkey but i can not stand most Kurdish and Turkish guys here in this country. I had always understood myself best with blacks and currys.

Not for me tbh. I am of Kurdish origin and I am from Turkey but i can not stand most Kurdish and Turkish guys here in this country. I had always understood myself best with blacks and currys.
exceptions exist

Lots of turkish kurdish arabs are whiteworshipping af. I understand your sympathies.

Lots of turkish kurdish arabs are whiteworshipping af. I understand your sympathies.
The reason why I do not like to hang out with fellow middle eastern guys is because most of them here behave like shit. Most of the black guys I met here are really cool guys, with whom I like to hang out and the curries are also very friendly.

Lmao. Whitecels experience what it's like to be ethnic for a few months and cant handle it.

Feminists literally never attack or go after non white men.
Roosh V isn't white.
Only whitecels are victimized by feminism.
Highly untrue in Canada where foreign students such as Male Sikhs, Arabs and Indians are lectured on how to treat womyn on campus. Many of them lose their gf who become brainwashed with the Jewish poison.

Are they strong

LMAO. Quick reminder that the west's hatred and irrational fear against Russia is absolutely nothing new.
It has been going on for centuries.
In fact, it could be argued that it's origin is even older than Russia itself: it stems from the Great Scism of the 11th century and Western Europe's rivalry with the Byzantine Empire, of which Russia is the successor state.

What we see today is merely a continuation of this millennia-spanning hatred.
Hatred that has led to many (failed) invasions.
Hopefully the next one will be the last.

Last edited: