Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over In this world, the undeserving win and the deserving lose.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
So don’t be sad that you’re incel, that’s just how the world works.

Rich punk kids who dont deserve anything get to go on trips all around the world every 3 weeks and enjoy exotic hotels and food and make millions and retire early, they get a loving gf and friends and get all the fame.

They work 10 minutes a day and have generational wealth. Their kids wont have to work either.

They skip the whole process of climbing the corporate ladder cuz their parents own multi billion dollar buisnesses and real estate. They’ll never know a day of struggle.

Us unlucky hardworking people who have more character than any of these rich kids never travel out of our town and work a dead end job for 40 years and collapse from a heart attack at 40. We will never get to live.

Your struggle never mattered in the end. First come first serve.

This society’s all about who has the best of the best, not who struggled and worked the most and has the most character. Even women showed us that by picking the best richest good looking males.

It’s backwards.

If we do have kids we’ll just put them through the same suffering we went through. So it’s best we don’t breed.

Some talented kid in a poor state never makes it but some talentless kid from LA can network and become famous in 6 months (adin ross, ishowspeed, jdion)

Families that are well connected and love eachother live a 10x better and richer life than a toxic family who never speaks to eachother.

Then we got the fucktards “the degenerates” (the stoners, druggies, alcoholics, criminals) that screw up any hope in poor familes to succeed.

So just give up.

It was all about luck and you lost.

Last edited:
Technically no one deserves anything, you're either born lucky or you're not :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Technically no one deserves anything, you're either born lucky or not :feelsjuice:
Cuck mindset. Poor unlucky people deserve the world but it’s the spoiled lucky kids who get everything.

true. i lost the genetic lottery i want to k1ill myelf

All Richfags should be lynched
I fucking hate rich "people"

@30klhlvwizard @Michael W. Ford

All Richfags should be lynched
I fucking hate rich "people"

@30klhlvwizard @Michael W. Ford
@Intellectual @Lone-Star

Go fuck yourselves

@Zer0/∞ do you hate rich kids aswell?

I dont hate rich people, i hate stupid people who have kids when they clearly dont know how to navigate in life making their lives and their kids l8ves miserable.
That’s like every person with kids i’ve ever known in my family.

Cope and seethe, brokie.
You didn’t earn anything pal, it doesn’t make you any bit better than a homeless man.

Actually, a homeless man is better than you.

Last edited:
You didn’t earn anything pal, it doesn’t make you any bit better than a homeless man.

Actually, a homeless man is better than you.
And what have you "earned"?
A meaningless, dead end job?
A shitty apartment? (considering you don't live with your parents anymore like a fucking 15yo)

You see, you can cope all you want about how "I haven't earned anything" but when you come back from your cotton fields like the good little slave you are, you have to go back to a shitty apartment, eat shitty food and go to sleep so that you can go pick more cotton again tomorrow.

You don't have time to cope, you don't have time to go to the movies, to travel somewhere, to spend an entire afternoon playing vidya and eating junkfood...
Your entire existence is based on you working your ass off in the fields. now go back to work or massah' will give ya a whoopin!

Cuck mindset. Poor unlucky people deserve the world but it’s the spoiled lucky kids who get everything.
Thats why you dont have to justify your Position , Born a cockroach and you will get Stepped on , or Born a Fat titted stacy with Wealthy Parents and the World is yours "

Life Is Luck

Thats why you dont have to justify your Position , Born a cockroach and you will get Stepped on , or Born a Fat titted stacy with Wealthy Parents and the World is yours "

Life Is Luck
Or some rich faggot

Bad things always happen to good people like me:cryfeels:.

So just give up.
Simple as that, losers love to make excuses not to realize that you're not the mc/winner, they over complicate shit with "oh just make or believe you're life has meaning" which is peak self denial cope and selfishness, and they contradict themselves when it comes to losing telling themselves or others "it's ok you'll get it next time or it's ok to lose" until reality hits them in the face making them realize they're insignificant and cope by making false delusions of self importance, I used to be that way and some of my family is like that and trust me, that's a good way of hurting yourself.