Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In this thread we pretend we are [delusional] normies

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★
Sup bros! What's the plan for tonight? For me it's Saturday with the boooys! Hittin' the club, knocking back a few beers (wait hol' up, did I say a few? Who am I kidding, I'm gonna be totally whiteboy-wasted!! hahah). Nah but seriously though, there's this new spot in midtown that's absolutely lit, we're gonna get so many bad bitches! Trying on my new cologne, Versace Eros, absolute chick magnet according to this guy on YouTube with 12k subscribers. Haven't gotten lucky in about two years (and she was kinda fat and she bit my cock) but I really feel this is my night broskis, been hitting the gym more so the chicks are gonna be all over me like bees to honey and I got a fresh fade at the barber that makes me look like a beast. Yoo I'm so pumped about tonight it's gonna be sick. Wbu guys?

Ayo my wife miscarried
RIP lil Bozo I guess, anyways I'm gonna go hang out with the boys, yknow brotherhood and shit

I bagged this asian baddie and im bout to meet her parents bro, ion know if they like brown folk but we been together for a year you feel me. Is about time.

"Just hit the gym bro, they don't care about height, look at Floyd Mayweather" :soy:

Yo Tyrone just got sent down, Becky might finally let me hit it tonight

Yo Tyrone just got sent down, Becky might finally let me hit it tonight
U fr? I heard Becky's been around the block a bit tho, watch out for chlamydia bro, that shit stings ong

Hamza was right bro

You just gotta talk to women, even though i got rejected by all of them. It's still a step towards success

My(45, M, 3 inch penis) just found out my wife (38, single mom, 3 interracial children) has a sex tape where she's being gangbanged by 4 black gentlemen. I told her I don't want it to be played every night at dinner but she insists it's part of her history and I am insecure. AITA if I threaten to argue with her if she does it again?

My(45, M, 3 inch penis) just found out my wife (38, single mom, 3 interracial children) has a sex tape where she's being gangbanged by 4 black gentlemen. I told her I don't want it to be played every night at dinner but she insists it's part of her history and I am insecure. AITA if I threaten to argue with her if she does it again?
She's probably coping with trauma. Talk it out with her

I bagged this asian baddie and im bout to meet her parents bro, ion know if they like brown folk but we been together for a year you feel me. Is about time.
Bro they finna be fine with you bro, just shave and shower and put on some cologne and give them a gift of respect, Asians love gifts. I bagged an Asian baddie once her pussy smelled like sushi tho lmao

>bitches

Guys look at this hateful incel!!!:feels:

Noooo you can't have sex with women it's dehumanising and misogynistic look at this basement dwelling incel

Nigga said "My just found out".

"Guys i`ve recently became a dad but the baby is black my wife isn`t black and neither am i my wife said she has 0.001% Nigerian dna so i should trust her right i love her so much and today i even got to meet her bestfriend Tyrone" :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back