Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In this life, efforts rarely pay off. There isn't even anything to "improve" yourself at that will make a considerable difference in your life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm not talking just about work and money-related things, though it definitely applies there too (how hard you work never correlates with how well you're rewarded, it's all corruption and nepotism and cronyism).

But think about it this way. Everybody preaches self-improvement at every corner and they do genuinely want to "improve" themselves. But there's nothing in this life that will definitely pay off well if you become better at it.

You could do various shit like going to the gym, learning languages, programming, drawing, socializing etc... But none of these can definitely make a difference. You could learn 5 languages, won't matter all that much. You could learn programming, it's still unlikely that it will be of actual use to you and not just a hobby (even those who have a career in programming find it hard to get ahead, it's a tough field).

Same with anything else. There's not even one "thing" that can be like "ok, I'm going to spend 5 hours a day improving at this, and my life will be so much fucking better for it".

I'm not talking just about work and money-related things, though it definitely applies there too (how hard you work never correlates with how well you're rewarded, it's all corruption and nepotism and cronyism).

But think about it this way. Everybody preaches self-improvement at every corner and they do genuinely want to "improve" themselves. But there's nothing in this life that will definitely pay off well if you become better at it.

You could do various shit like going to the gym, learning languages, programming, drawing, socializing etc... But none of these can definitely make a difference. You could learn 5 languages, won't matter all that much. You could learn programming, it's still unlikely that it will be of actual use to you and not just a hobby (even those who have a career in programming find it hard to get ahead, it's a tough field).

Same with anything else. There's not even one "thing" that can be like "ok, I'm going to spend 5 hours a day improving at this, and my life will be so much fucking better for it".

I agree. I've been gym-celling my whole life. I have a decent body for a roid free lifter, but in a world of roided height frauded instagram midgets, it looks mediocre as fuck.

I agree. I've been gym-celling my whole life. I have a decent body for a roid free lifter, but in a world of roided height frauded instagram midgets, it looks mediocre as fuck.
Exactly, but also there's another layer to this. Even if you were the fittest and biggest dude in your city. So fucking what? It doesn't really change or improve your life that much.

There's nothing in life that can significantly and considerably improve your life if you really worked hard at it. (money can theoretically do that but let's be honest, even entrepreneurship is a fucking gamble, there's like 1/100000 chance to have a moderately successful business, and you'd most likely end up bankrupt and worse off).

Hard work is the biggest meme ever. Anyone can work hard. But not everyone is born with good genes.

Also people will look down on you if you tell them how consistent you've been with the gym. They will literally think less of you. Always gotta act like you barely give a shit about lifting or you just do push ups at home

Everybody preaches self-improvement at every corner and they do genuinely want to "improve" themselves
Not really. The must frustrating thing is that most normies and especially chads get their improvement just like that, playing life.
Chad has fighting skills, friends and a built body from all the sports activities, his social contacts, helpful people, all that shit comes just like that socializing with hundreds of people. They even admire him, help and teach him freely and with joy.
Only losers are that obsessed with truth. Normies don't give a fuck, they are satisfied playing vidya and betabuxxing a roastie at 30 and chad does not need to consciously improve anything.

But as an incel you have to fight for every inch you go foward.

Exactly, but also there's another layer to this. Even if you were the fittest and biggest dude in your city. So fucking what? It doesn't really change or improve your life that much.

There's nothing in life that can significantly and considerably improve your life if you really worked hard at it. (money can theoretically do that but let's be honest, even entrepreneurship is a fucking gamble, there's like 1/100000 chance to have a moderately successful business, and you'd most likely end up bankrupt and worse off).
Hard work is the biggest meme ever. Anyone can work hard. But not everyone is born with good genes.
Also people will look down on you if you tell them how consistent you've been with the gym. They will literally think less of you. Always gotta act like you barely give a shit about lifting or you just do push ups at home
Not really. The must frustrating thing is that most normies and especially chads get their improvement just like that, playing life.
Chad has fighting skills, friends and a built body from all the sports activities, his social contacts, helpful people, all that shit comes just like that socializing with hundreds of people. They even admire him, help and teach him freely and with joy.
Only losers are that obsessed with truth. Normies don't give a fuck, they are satisfied playing vidya and betabuxxing a roastie at 30 and chad does not need to consciously improve anything.

But as an incel you have to fight for every inch you go foward.

and nothing gives off a loser vibe more than "having to try". Hard work disgusts people. They want you to get results via royal blood line meaning your genetics.

As for business and money-maxxing, I've been attempting it my whole life. 99% of entrepreneurship is a blatant scam. Only large, government backed businesses succeed in 2020.

the amount of effort you have to put to get mediocre or even shitty results that will barely make any difference makes it pretty much a waste. Not saying you shouldn't try to improve but just understand that apart from, maybe, yourself, no one will give a shit.

and nothing gives off a loser vibe more than "having to try".

I think it meant you have to own: 1 wife , 2 kids, 3 bedrooms (means a big house I guess?) and forgot what 4 is.
Basically measurement of a successful life

I know it's a meme strawman but that's extremely delusional even for a chad-lite

I think it meant you have to own: 1 wife , 2 kids, 3 bedrooms (means a big house I guess?) and forgot what 4 is.
I know it's a meme strawman but that's extremely delusional even for a chad-lite
it might mean 1 wife, 2 dogs, 3 kids, and a 4 bedroom house.

the 2 might be "2 cars"

something along those lines most likely

i see
Ahh shit, apparently that was a joke. The real answer was in the comments: 1 plate press, 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, 4 plate deadlift.
oh lol.

makes sense now

Last edited:
I’ve said on here before, I put in 10x the effort for 1/10 of the results.

It used to be work hard and get ahead
Now it's work hard so your boss can get ahead (and then lay you off the moment they need to pad earnings)

i see

oh lol.

makes sense now

1/2/3/4 in lifting terms is hilariously easy for any man and it won't even make you look like you lift

the 1/2/3/4 qt wife normie shit is nearly impossible for any man other than the idiotic dog part

If it doesn’t come to you naturally , it’s not meant for you

it will rarely pay off because most of what society gives you is a larp, time-wasting makework and feelgood bullshit.

go ahead, get some awesome idea. what the fuck are you going to do without funding and free time?

go ahead, become some positive giving person, where the fuck are you going to take that attitude, if there are no useful and sociable people around you, including peers and family?

people who do well are in a good situation, it's not that they have the right attitude or apply the right amount of effort -- things that any loser can try until he's burned out. they're just in a good situation and are making the best of it. they have a friend/family member that cares about them. a neighborhood that isn't adversarial. a school environment that isn't dysfunctional. women that aren't hateful cunts. you don't create those things by having a better attitude and putting in more effort.

it will rarely pay off because most of what society gives you is a larp, time-wasting makework and feelgood bullshit.

go ahead, get some awesome idea. what the fuck are you going to do without funding and free time?

go ahead, become some positive giving person, where the fuck are you going to take that attitude, if there are no useful and sociable people around you, including peers and family?

people who do well are in a good situation, it's not that they have the right attitude or apply the right amount of effort -- things that any loser can try until he's burned out. they're just in a good situation and are making the best of it. they have a friend/family member that cares about them. a neighborhood that isn't adversarial. a school environment that isn't dysfunctional. women that aren't hateful cunts. you don't create those things by having a better attitude and putting in more effort.

exactly how it is for business and investing

in a bull market anyone can pick random ass large cap stocks and gain 10-20% in a year and pretend they're fucking warren buffet

in a bear market when the market crashes 20-30% in a month, everyone except guys with a lifetime of experience get wiped the fuck out

Ironically I think this thread will help improve the size of my ignore list and it will actually improve my life :feelsEhh:

Ironically I think this thread will help improve the size of my ignore list and it will actually improve my life :feelsEhh:
be sure to report back once you're a millionaire
exactly how it is for business and investing

in a bull market anyone can pick random ass large cap stocks and gain 10-20% in a year and pretend they're fucking warren buffet

in a bear market when the market crashes 20-30% in a month, everyone except guys with a lifetime of experience get wiped the fuck out
just a brief look at the cryptocurrency fiasco makes this obvious

Very few people actually realize all this. It's amazing how so many people who are barely getting by while working hard 8 hours a day, still buy into all of society's lies like "work harder" and "improve yourself" and whatnot.