Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

in theory, a real chad would just be distant and ignore girls at random as soon as better ones popped up

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
he would give one word responses and generally respond slow or not at all to girls who messaged him

if that's true, then just the act of giving a girl a lot of regular attention show you're a fucking loser without many options.

she would notice it subconsciously and pick up the pattern of guys giving a lot of attention = not being hot

Men have a biological desire to spread their seeds and fuck everything with a hole.Dick knows no discrimination.
Which is why your theory that chads(out of all people) will act like femoids and carefully select their partners makes no sense to me

Men have a biological desire to spread their seeds and fuck everything with a hole.Dick knows no discrimination.
Which is why your theory that chads(out of all people) will act like femoids and carefully select their partners makes no sense to me

i'm saying chad will just get spammed constantly with DMs from girls and lose interest in any single one fast

classic chad pump and dump

Yeah I always act like I'm not interested in girls to make them think I'm high status. It feels good.

This is actually true. A chad I know has tons of girls that act like an aspire around him. Though he never dates them and usually hangs around men. Guys pretty blackpilled

That’s correct, it’s also because all the attention he receives from them. Comes to show how flawless his life is.