Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In the words of Elliot rodger

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
"I excused myself as soon as I finished eating, and boy did I stuff myself on that meal. I then walked outside onto the beach. The wine had long since gone to my head, making me feel a sense of dizzy invigoration. I started walking along the shore, taking in the magnificence of the gentle, moonlit ocean. It was so... romantic. I kept walking and walking with no destination in mind. The romance of it all filled me with despair and longing. I wanted a girlfriend to experience that moment with me, but no girl wanted to be my girlfriend. The only thing I could do was imagine how heavenly it would be to have a beautiful girl by my side. It is such a shameful tragedy. [...]

I ended up walking for two hours, and at the end of it I was crying to myself because I felt so sad. [...]

I did, however, pass by one young girl, and she was like a goddess who came down from heaven. She was walking alone, in her bathing suit, with her luscious blonde hair blowing in the wind. I couldn’t help but slyly admire her beauty as we passed by each other. I was scared. I was scared that she might view me as nothing but an inferior insect who’s presence ruins her atmosphere. Her beauty was intoxicating! And then, just as we passed each other, she actually looked at me. She looked at me and smiled. Most girls never even deigned to look at me, and this one actually looked at me and smiled. I had never felt so euphoric in my life. One smile. One smile was all it took to brighten my entire day. The power that beautiful women have is unbelievable. They can temporarily turn a desperate boy’s whole world around just by smiling."

"I spent more time studying the world, seeing the world for the horrible, unfair place it is. I then had the revelation that just because I was condemned to suffer a life of loneliness and rejection, doesn’t mean I am insignificant. I have an exceptionally high level of intelligence. I see the world differently than anyone else. Because of all of the injustices I went through and the worldview I developed because of them, I must be destined for greatness. I must be destined to change the world, to shape it into an image that suits me!"

"I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved."

Ryan gosling blade runner2049

I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved."

To this day, Elliot Rodger still almost seems like he was a fictional character. The fact that he wrote and talked like this unironically still seems surreal. He talks like an anime edgelord but without the superpowers. Like he's an incel version of Light Yagami or something.

Also daily reminder than Elliot was bluepilled as fuck, thought looks didn't matter and complained about "ugly guys" getting women.

"I excused myself as soon as I finished eating, and boy did I stuff myself on that meal. I then walked outside onto the beach. The wine had long since gone to my head, making me feel a sense of dizzy invigoration. I started walking along the shore, taking in the magnificence of the gentle, moonlit ocean. It was so... romantic. I kept walking and walking with no destination in mind. The romance of it all filled me with despair and longing. I wanted a girlfriend to experience that moment with me, but no girl wanted to be my girlfriend. The only thing I could do was imagine how heavenly it would be to have a beautiful girl by my side. It is such a shameful tragedy. [...]

I ended up walking for two hours, and at the end of it I was crying to myself because I felt so sad. [...]

I did, however, pass by one young girl, and she was like a goddess who came down from heaven. She was walking alone, in her bathing suit, with her luscious blonde hair blowing in the wind. I couldn’t help but slyly admire her beauty as we passed by each other. I was scared. I was scared that she might view me as nothing but an inferior insect who’s presence ruins her atmosphere. Her beauty was intoxicating! And then, just as we passed each other, she actually looked at me. She looked at me and smiled. Most girls never even deigned to look at me, and this one actually looked at me and smiled. I had never felt so euphoric in my life. One smile. One smile was all it took to brighten my entire day. The power that beautiful women have is unbelievable. They can temporarily turn a desperate boy’s whole world around just by smiling."

"I spent more time studying the world, seeing the world for the horrible, unfair place it is. I then had the revelation that just because I was condemned to suffer a life of loneliness and rejection, doesn’t mean I am insignificant. I have an exceptionally high level of intelligence. I see the world differently than anyone else. Because of all of the injustices I went through and the worldview I developed because of them, I must be destined for greatness. I must be destined to change the world, to shape it into an image that suits me!"

"I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved."
He could have become a true people's politician with his articulate way of speaking and hatred of the unfair world.

In a another universe perhaps. Potential lost because of the insanity of those deemed "normal"

To this day, Elliot Rodger still almost seems like he was a fictional character. The fact that he wrote and talked like this unironically still seems surreal. He talks like an anime edgelord but without the superpowers. Like he's an incel version of Light Yagami or something.
That’s what made him so magnificent and based. Everything he said resonates with me, he truly was literally me.
Also daily reminder than Elliot was bluepilled as fuck, thought looks didn't matter and complained about "ugly guys" getting women.
Maybe he was a bit wrong on that but I can understand his cope. there is a lot of faggots and retards unworthy of these women who manage to pull them. It’s unfair that this is the case
He could have become a true people's politician with his articulate way of speaking and hatred of the unfair world.

In a another universe perhaps. Potential lost because of the insanity of those deemed "normal"
yup fuck Normie scum

That’s what made him so magnificent and based. Everything he said resonates with me, he truly was literally me.

Maybe he was a bit wrong on that but I can understand his cope. there is a lot of faggots and retards unworthy of these women who manage to pull them. It’s unfair that this is the case

yup fuck Normie scum
Agreed with your interpretation of St. Elliot regarding his view on "ugly men" getting girls. Most likely I would say this was a form of coping as well and that he really did accept a proto-blackpill. Additionally the "ugly men" that he saw were likely statusmaxxed, thugmaxxed, moneymaxxed, or just betabuxxers if I had to guess, because I have seen several examples of these kinds of people in real life as well.

Last edited:
Agreed with your interpretation of St. Elliot regarding his view on "ugly men" getting girls. Most likely I would say this was a form of coping as well and that he really did accept a proto-blackpill. Additionally the "ugly men" that he saw were likely statusmaxxed, thugmaxxed, moneymaxxed, or just betabuxxers if I had to guess, because I have seen several examples of these kinds of people in real life as well.
Yup

he was never an incel stop talking about him

You know, I really want to read the "fantasy story" he may have been working on at one point before he gave up on it, or at least read some of the other stories he wrote. He was a really good writer.

You know, I really want to read the "fantasy story" he may have been working on at one point before he gave up on it, or at least read some of the other stories he wrote. He was a really good writer.
I heard. Is there any available links where I could read the story

stupid dumb sloppy relentless whores will look at the elliot rodger case and think it's all about them and le evil misogyny. it could have been anything he chose to exact his vengeance on, and it was, evidenced by the fact that half his kills were guys that just personally pissed him off. he was just severely mentally fucked and soyciety never wants to deal with the task of actually helping troubled guys instead of screeching mysoggyknee and ignoring their humanity. they get what they fucking deserve with all the ERs yet to come and I'll be laughing at each and every one until they decide to wisen up.

stupid dumb sloppy relentless whores will look at the elliot rodger case and think it's all about them and le evil misogyny. it could have been anything he chose to exact his vengeance on, and it was, evidenced by the fact that half his kills were guys that just personally pissed him off. he was just severely mentally fucked and soyciety never wants to deal with the task of actually helping troubled guys instead of screeching mysoggyknee and ignoring their humanity. they get what they fucking deserve with all the ERs yet to come and I'll be laughing at each and every one until they decide to wisen up.

It was interesting to read this and i can understand him but he is really megalomaniac and delusional (refering to the last few sentences)

He was so eloquent and deep, truly a supreme gentleman. Yet toilets would rather throw themselves at low iq and uncivilized men, I can understand why he snapped.

Thinking about re-reading his manifesto