Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In the past men didn‘t go to a prostitute because they were incels

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
Some people say that incels always existed because prostitutes always existed. This is wrong.
2000 years ago or earlier, men who visited a prostitute usually had a wife in the kitchen and could fuck her anytime. But he was bored of fuckint the same hole every day. So He just went to a prostitute to try a new hole and have fun.
Nowadays, many men can only get pussy for money.
There were no incels in the past. Every dirty peasant with no teeth haddock several wives.
Inceldom is only a result of feminism ,emancipation and technological progress (Tinder, Instagram etc)

There were no incels in the past.
That's true, but the flip side of that is, a lot of men just died. Men died doing dangerous jobs, or fighting in wars, or were murdered defending their families. As a result, the male:female ratio was way different today, and any man could get a wife and even then there were women left over to be prostitutes.

If you were alive back then, you wouldn't be an incel, but you would probably be dead.

Everything was better in the past. And it gets worse day by day

That's true, but the flip side of that is, a lot of men just died. Men died doing dangerous jobs, or fighting in wars, or were murdered defending their families. As a result, the male:female ratio was way different today, and any man could get a wife and even then there were women left over to be prostitutes.

If you were alive back then, you wouldn't be an incel, but you would probably be dead.
True
Not everything, for example no computers but at least you didn‘t have to rot alone without sex.

back in the day men knew how to keep holes in check and gave them less rights, so that way they couldn't just go full retard hypergamy mode and dickride chad only

slut shaming was also quite common which definitely helped

Not everything, for example no computers but at least you didn‘t have to rot alone without sex.
Computers, mobile phones, internet are the fuckin reason will this world completely went down the toilet, dude. Everything was better before those technologies existed. Think about it

Computers, mobile phones, internet are the fuckin reason will this world completely went down the toilet, dude. Everything was better before those technologies existed. Think about it
Watch out @based_meme might kill you for daring to say technology has ruined the world.

Some people say that incels always existed because prostitutes always existed. This is wrong.
2000 years ago or earlier, men who visited a prostitute usually had a wife in the kitchen and could fuck her anytime. But he was bored of fuckint the same hole every day. So He just went to a prostitute to try a new hole and have fun.
Nowadays, many men can only get pussy for money.
There were no incels in the past. Every dirty peasant with no teeth haddock several wives.
Inceldom is only a result of feminism ,emancipation and technological progress (Tinder, Instagram etc)
True

Every dirty peasant with no teeth haddock several wives.
Inceldom is only a result of feminism ,emancipation and technological progress (Tinder, Instagram
Yes, even peasants had wives

I think pressure needs to be put on young women to settle earlier. One way to achieve this could be to lower their SMV by expanding men's sexual outlet options. The availability of sex work would be no less tawdry than a roastie having the freedom to get on Tinder and get with a rapacious Chad happily dating down to experience variety and novelty.

"The robot man" is your new moniker. :feelsYall:
I'm the opposite of a Luddite, but I'm not exactly a technophile either. Believe it or not, I don't buy the latest tech, phone and gadgets. I'm quite minimalist in that department.

I'm just someone who understands the value of technology and sees that people like Ted Kaczynski were misguided with errors in their reasoning. What generally tends to happen when somebody writes a manifesto like that is that it will convince a great many number of people (very few of whom are thinkers), but they won't be able to see past the correct things he says that are easily convincing and fail spot his critical mistakes that weaken his underlying point. When you develop a cult following of your work, the flaws in your work tend to either get overlooked, ignored, or go unnoticed.

Last edited:
Yeah i mean just for gaming.

I finally decided to fuck a prostitute and found one which i liked but it turned out to be a fake profile. It‘s even hard to find a prostitute nowadays in a country where its legal. Also see so many profiles with ugly rotten old hags and landwhales…guess their profile is real JFL

I'm the opposite of a Luddite, but I'm not exactly a technophile either. Believe it or not, I don't buy the latest tech, phone and gadgets. I'm quite minimalist in that department.

I'm just someone who understands the value of technology and sees that people like Ted Kaczynski were misguided with errors in their reasoning. What generally tends to happen when somebody writes a manifesto like that is that it will convince a great many number of people (very few of whom are thinkers), but they won't be able to see past the correct things he says that are easily convincing and fail spot his critical mistakes that weaken his underlying point. When you develop a cult following of your work, the flaws in your work tend to either get overlooked, ignored, or go unnoticed.
You have a body of work from all the thinking you be doing? Let me see how far ahead of all the other thinkers you are.

You have a body of work from all the thinking you be doing? Let me see how far ahead of all the other thinkers you are.
No, because I'm not out to convince the world of anything.

Yeah i mean just for gaming.

I finally decided to fuck a prostitute and found one which i liked but it turned out to be a fake profile. It‘s even hard to find a prostitute nowadays in a country where its legal. Also see so many profiles with ugly rotten old hags and landwhales…guess their profile is real JFL
There are too many fucking fake profiles and scams out there :reeeeee:
I tried messaging an old hag profile just as a joke and the scammer faggot asked for a deposit first :lul:

No, because I'm not out to convince the world of anything.
Your out to convince everyone your a thinker, but where has your thoughts lead you? To places others have already been?

This is my takeaway from the purpose of prostitution as well. When you already have a relationship and all affection and validation needs fulfilled, that's when chasing casual lays with more attractive women becomes appealing. For a permareject to get one lay by paying? It solves nothing.

Never though about it like that, High IQ

Cope you would have died a horrible death of rabies/smallpox/plague/common flu/ Chad warlord crushing your head like a grape

Cope you would have died a horrible death of rabies/smallpox/plague/common flu/ Chad warlord crushing your head like a grape
Now we are dead inside before we actually die.

You have mentioned being a thinker numerous times, so I gathered you want people to know you're a thinker.
I don't recall, but my intent wasn't that. I mean, we're all thinkers to varying degrees. It's just a matter of what we occupy our thoughts with.

That shall remain within.
Unless people ask me or the subject comes up in conversation.

There were no Incels in the past. Inceldom is a result of feminism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back