Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In the past it was the parents job to find their son a wife

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They used their connections and their high status in the village to befriend other parents and bring you together.
They didn't have a high enough status? THEIR fault, NOT their sons fault. You usually don't have status until in the mid 30s, but most were getting married already at 18. Why? Because of their parents status, not their own.

The whole cucked bullshit of doing that stupid shit yourself and "love" and chasing a girl is very recently. :feelskek:

Also "It's your resonsibility, not ours" that is so popular in globohomo.
It was ALWAYS the parents responsibility to ensure their son finds a good wife and their bloodline is continued.

It shows how pathetic and degenerate our world is that this is no longer the case. Not you should be ashamed you are incel, your parents should be. It is 100% their fault.

Last edited:
They'll probably do it for me, seeing how my situation is this bad

They used their connections and their high status in the village to befriend other parents and bring you together.
They didn't have a high enough status? THEIR fault, NOT their sons fault. You usually don't have status until in the mid 30s, but most were getting married already at 18? Why? Because of their parents status, not their own.

The whole cucked bullshit of doing that stupid shit yourself and "love" and chasing a girl is very recently. :feelskek:

Also the whole: "It's your resonsibility, not ours" that is so popular in globohomo. It was ALWAYS the parents responsibility to ensure their son finds a good wife.

It shows how pathetic and degenerate our world is that this is no longer the case. Not you should be ashamed you are incel, your parents should be. It is 100% their fault.
In the past, ppl needed their children to take care of them in their old age. So they took care to organize marriages that would work.

Now that ppl have pensions. They don't give a shit anymore. Their sons can LDAR for all they care

boomers let their daughters get fucked by tyrones and chads.
In the past, ppl needed their children to take care of them in their old age. So they took care to organize marriages that would work.
its different now

My parents tried for me, but everytime the girl saw me, they always said no.

'You are obliged to work hard till death, obliged to pay taxes, to go to war, to take care of...( insert here ), obliged to help m'ladies but no one is obliged to help you find a wife. It's all your responsibility disgusting entitled inkel :soy::foidSoy:'.

'You are obliged to work hard till death, obliged to pay taxes, to go to war, to take care of...( insert here ), obliged to help m'ladies but no one is obliged to help you find a wife. It's all your responsibility disgusting entitled inkel :soy::foidSoy:'.