Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the near future I wanna go to pride parades just to piss people off, incels should start a really violent anti gay/trans movement. (IN VIDEO GAME)

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
In the future when I'm jacked and better looking, I wanna piss off all the brainwashed weirdos that think being gay or trans is acceptable, not that I give a fuck about some of em existing, they do not affect me, just like I don't care about pedos ;) and murderers existing. more so that its insanity how much its being promoted and how the younger generations have to suffer because of it, 99% of teenagers who are gay or trans have become that way do to it being "trendy", really sad how soyciety has brainwashed what I believe to be hundred of Millions, the funny part is that soyciety itself has now proven that being gay or trans is unnatural and the only reason people are that way is a mixture of mental illness (soyciety's fault) and brainwashing. you as an individual cant be born as such unless your brain got severely fucked up while in the womb (which means you have no purpose in life).

Incels getting rid of these worthless weirdo ideas would result in us being seen as heroes by future generations, status will be made.

while at pride parade I'm gonna wear shirts were my message comes across perfectly, it will be so much fun, hopefully many try to start fights so that I can "self defend" myself.

some would say I'm homophobic, but I do not believe so, I'm just telling the truth and how solutions maybe should be considered. but on the other hand its natural selection. just a quick chat about it here since reddit would never allow it. maybe I should have tried 4chan but I never used it

I want to get a custom made Incel flag and wave it around at pride parades.

In the future when I'm jacked and better looking, I wanna piss off all the brainwashed weirdos that think being gay or trans is acceptable, not that I give a fuck about some of em existing, they do not affect me, just like I don't care about pedos ;) and murderers existing. more so that its insanity how much its being promoted and how the younger generations have to suffer because of it, 99% of teenagers who are gay or trans have become that way do to it being "trendy", really sad how soyciety has brainwashed what I believe to be hundred of Millions, the funny part is that soyciety itself has now proven that being gay or trans is unnatural and the only reason people are that way is a mixture of mental illness (soyciety's fault) and brainwashing. you as an individual cant be born as such unless your brain got severely fucked up while in the womb (which means you have no purpose in life).

Incels getting rid of these worthless weirdo ideas would result in us being seen as heroes by future generations, status will be made.

while at pride parade I'm gonna wear shirts were my message comes across perfectly, it will be so much fun, hopefully many try to start fights so that I can "self defend" myself.

some would say I'm homophobic, but I do not believe so, I'm just telling the truth and how solutions maybe should be considered. but on the other hand its natural selection. just a quick chat about it here since reddit would never allow it. maybe I should have tried 4chan but I never used it
Be realistic, that wouldn't work

You can do it at fag clubs also.

Rare Marxist w

Just get killed theory.

K