Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the future will manlets get eradicated ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
According to evolution a trait doesn't have to guarantee failure of reproduction it just has to reduce the individual's likelihood of passing on his genes, so do you think one day the average height will be 6 ft+ ?

If women keep selecting only 7’1 terachads then yes

Maby one day it will happen in the West. Definitely not in our lifetime

I mean the average height for a male zoomer is 5’10 from what I’ve seen irl and zoomer foid’s standards are higher than any other generation... but then again idk because all of the ethnics pouring in cause the average height to drop significantly

"Manlet" is relative. If everyone gets 2 inches taller, 6'2 is the new 6'. There will always be variation, always someone at the bottom of the pecking order.

"Manlet" is relative. If everyone gets 2 inches taller, 6'2 is the new 6'. There will always be variation, always someone at the bottom of the pecking order.

As long as short foids keep breeding probably not

it will be a slow process

Unless short women stop having kids it won't.

Average height worldwide? Probably, but we won't be alive to see it.
Some countries already are beyond 6' in average height for men tbh.
I expect a good jump in average height for the next 2-3 decades due to hypergamy and sexual liberation of holes.

Look at Netherlands, foids were fucking only tallfags so the average height is so big there

manlets wouldn't exist but you'd still be incel because a new sexual dimorphic trait would be born because women will still only be hypergamous.

Tbh I never understood where you see many people who heightmog 6'0", especially in the US. I am around 6'0", maybe 5'11", but I very rarely see dudes taller than myself - it's actually quite the opposite, I feel like most folks, maybe with the exception of a handful local athletes, are really short. And I doubt I've seen many foids locally who would heightmog me.

Maybe it's just my relatively poor area or maybe it's an impact from a sizeable hispanic population - I don't think I see many tall beaners at all

Unless short women stop having kids it won't.
High iq. Sexual selection only applies to males in clown world. Subhuman foids get to pass on their genes to make a new generation of incels

hypergamy means there will always be manlets, it's just the cutoff will be higher. As others have said short women will continue to breed so it'll take longer for the average height to rise, probably not within our lifetimes.

Yes in future giga 7'6 niggas will be inkwellers

Why are manlets so hated ffs? All for something that we had no control over and can't change.
Furthermore it says nothing about who we are as people, but we're hated just for existing.
Fuck this clown world.

"Manlet" is relative. If everyone gets 2 inches taller, 6'2 is the new 6'. There will always be variation, always someone at the bottom of the pecking order
Exactly, women's lust for the superior genes will never quench. It will destroy everything in its path.

According to evolution a trait doesn't have to guarantee failure of reproduction it just has to reduce the individual's likelihood of passing on his genes, so do you think one day the average height will be 6 ft+ ?

Idk Asiancels seem to be reproducing just fine

One day 5'11 will be manlet.

In 10 years, the 7 foot thot standard isn't a meme. Saint Hamudi was right.
yep, ''good genetics'' and chads are only relative to the current SMV, once the attractive traits get more common the foids' standards will rise regardless
what is considerd attractive now will be subhuman tier in 2300 and so forth

Don't matter to me I never existed tbh. 5'2 never began. Tbh I should've been aborted.

yep, ''good genetics'' and chads are only relative to the current SMV, once the attractive traits get more common the foids' standards will rise regardless
what is considerd attractive now will be subhuman tier in 2300 and so forth
Gandy and Meeks will get mogged to oblivion in 2300 by the truecels of that time.